Savage Worlds is a Fast! Furious! and Fun! rules system for any genre of roleplaying game.
Create your own setting, convert an existing one, or pick up one of our amazing settings like Deadlands, Rippers, or 50 Fathoms. The rules give players plenty of depth to create their characters and keep bookkeeping to a minimum for the Game Master. If you’re looking for a game that’s fast and easy to set up, run, and play, Savage Worlds is for you!
Savage Worlds handles pulp action, gritty noir, supers, hard scifi, space opera, horror, and anything you can imagine!
Savage Worlds Adventure Edition is the latest version of Savage Worlds. It does not, however, invalidate prior printings of the rules, which you can continue to enjoy. The prior printing, also currently available for retail sale, is Savage Worlds Deluxe.
#SWADE is used on most social media. Search for “#SWADE” and see what people are saying about our game! Here are some reviews:
And on Amazon! (Note, buying from us gets you the Print + PDF. We can’t compete with Amazon’s shipping practices. If you purchase the print from Amazon you’ll want to buy the $9.99 PDF here.)
Print format: This book is full color, graphic novel size (6-5/8″ wide by 10-1/4″ high), and 208 pages. (Receive the PDF FREE with purchase!) The PDF with this purchase is for the latest printing. For Updates please see this free download: https://www.peginc.com/store/savage-worlds-adventure-edition-updates/
**Please note this product is our Second Printing.**
PDF format: This electronic copy of the book is fully bookmarked with layer options for printing only what you need. You may order from this page below.
File Size vs Resolution
This file was output at 200 DPI, which makes for a rather large file, but looks better on high-rez screens and home printing. If you want a smaller file size, use any of the PDF optimizers you can find for free online. (We don’t have a specific recommendation or endorsement.)
Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop format:
This product includes everything to play with the new SWADE rules!
Savage Worlds v5.0 ruleset
- Many new features and improvements
- Backward compatible with older Savage Worlds Fantasy Grounds products and modules
- SWADE rule book modules
- Rules in reference manual format with beautiful artwork
- Drag-and-drop supported Races, Hindrances, Edges, Skills, Gear, Powers and more!
- Roll-able Tables
- 40+ new tokens and 50+ new portraits
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Aki Heikkinen
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license.
Foundry Virtual Tabletop format:
Everything You Need to Play Savage Worlds Online with Foundry Virtual Tabletop!
Here’s what the Foundry VTT module includes:
- Make your table official with the complete Savage Worlds Adventure Edition core rules fully interlinked for ease of reference in Foundry VTT’s native Journal Entry format.
- Make your game hum smoothly with a complete catalog of draggable Skills, Hindrances, Edges, gear, and powers – with full-text descriptions and integrated actions for various attack and damage rolls–to build, equip, and Advance characters on the fly.
- Make your game even more Fast! Furious! Fun! with automated rollable tables (for Battle Effects, Creative Combat, Dynamic Backlash, Fear, Injury, Out of Control, Reaction, and Vehicle Critical Hits) and every vehicle (with full stats, art, and additional actions for mounted weapons).
- Make your table attractive with the complete art folio from the core rulebook, plus an additional $20 value of extra art including:
42 full extra bestiary portraits with matching tokens
142 images for weapons and armor
47 images for vehicles
Make your combats dynamic with the entire bestiary from the core rules with interactive Special Abilities and complete art for portraits.
If you are already playing Savage Worlds on Foundry VTT with the free Savage Worlds Adventure Edition system package, this module includes a macro that will update all Actors with the full-text versions of Items applied to existing characters.
This product requires includes the Savage Worlds core rules to play.
FAQ: How can I get help regarding my Foundry VTT purchased content?
For customer support related to purchased content – please utilize the following channels:
For issues with purchasing the content or other problems with the PEG web store, please email [email protected]
For instructions on the activation or installation of purchased content, please see the following FAQ (https://foundryvtt.com/
article/faq/#premium-content). If you experience any issues with this process please submit a Support Request using the Contact Us (https://foundryvtt.com/ contact-us/) form.
For issues or feedback related to the content itself, please use either come to the #SWADE channel in Foundry discord (https://discord.gg/foundryvtt
) for peer support or go to Gitlab (https://gitlab.com/peginc/ core-rules-issues/-/issues) to create a ticket.