In the City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes, danger lurks down every dark alley. Sinister sorcerers summon terrible forces in their crumbling towers. Treacherous rogues of the Thieves’ Guild prowl the Plaza of Dark Delights. Assassins from the Slayers’ Brotherhood work the Tenderloin District. And hunched figures skitter beneath the streets, waiting for their chance to rise.
Now your party of warriors and scoundrels can expand their adventures beyond Lankhmar to the high seas of Nehwon. They might venture to the Sea of Stars to confront priests of the ancient and terrible Mokrath, or book passage to Rime Isle and fall prey to “The Thing From Below.”
The Savage Seas of Nehwon contains everything a Game Master needs to create incredible tales of high sea-based adventures for Lankhmar or ANY fantasy Savage Setting, including:
- The Seas of Nehwon: Overviews of the Inner Sea, Outer Sea, Frozen Sea, Sea of Stars, Sea of the East, and Lankhmar’s docks and harbors.
- Characters: New Edges, Hindrance, powers, and Setting Rules dealing with ships and the sea.
- Ships: Statistics for the various ocean-going vessels of Nehwon, Setting Rules, naval maneuvers, and rules for savage storms!
- Adventure Generator: A complete adventure generator for creating your own fantastic Savage Tales!
- Savage Tales: Sea-based adventures in Fritz Leiber’s incredible style, such as “Jewel of the Deep,” “Queen of the Sunken Realm,” “Bride of the Golden Isle,” and more!
- Denizens of the Deep: New beasts to drag your heroes from the decks of their ships to the briny depths!
This product requires Lankhmar: City of Thieves and the Savage Worlds core rules to play.
Did You Miss Our Kickstarter? It’s Not Too Late!
Purchase the PDF for Lankhmar: Savage Seas of Nehwon and we’ll invite you to the PledgeManager portal when it opens. The price you pay for the PDF will show as a credit in the PledgeManager so you can upgrade your PDF to shiny print!