Licensee Spotlight: Legion of Liberty: Superheroes of 1776
Surely you all remember learning about how General George Washington defeated the British at the Battle of Trenton with the help of the North American Superhumans, right?
In Legion of Liberty: Superheroes of 1776 from Savage Worlds Ace licensee Happy Monster Press, you play a young superhero who joins a group of other heroes to free the American colonies from British rule. As the Revolutionary War progresses, you develop new superpowers and fight supervillains. In Legion of Liberty, your actions may change the course of history, for better or worse!
The core rulebook will contain:
- 18 new Powers (bomber, conjuration, elemental mastery, energy transformation, energy weapon, gate, gift of luck, hunter’s path, immunity, implant memory, legion, mimic, nature bond, state shift, stretch, transmute, weather control, witchsight).
- 22 new Edges and Hindrances for heroes with superpowers.
- A complete Plot Point Campaign running from the initial battles in Massachusetts to the final confrontation in Yorktown.
- 10 Savage Tales set in the colonies, Europe, and Native American territories.
- An adventure generator for raids, battles, reconnaissance, and skullduggery in the American Revolution.