Licensee Spotlight: Bullets Over Frisco Bay
A bank heist turned into a hostage situation, and the player characters are stuck in the middle!
It’s 1976 in San Francisco, and the player characters are forced to confront their past when a disgruntled ex-cop demands they act as negotiators, after he takes hostages at the bank. The local cops have cordoned off the area, S.W.A.T. teams are in place, the F.B.I. is “in charge,” news teams are competing over the best story, and curious citizens have amassed around the perimeter.
Bullets over Frisco Bay is an open-ended, sandbox style scenario where the players must confront elements of their characters’ respective pasts. Set in the summer of 1976 San Francisco, this SWADE-compatible adventure is inspired by the cop and detective shows of the era, such as Starsky & Hutch, Kojak, Police Story, etc.
You can download just the PDF of the adventure if you wish, but there is also a zip file with even more goodies:
- Seven pre-generated characters and character sheets
- Table tents for said pre-gens
- NPC stats
- Three maps that are about the Bank
- Twenty unique cards for the ‘’Kick it up a Notch’’ setting rule
- A file that will allow you to run the adventure on Fantasy Grounds
- Two alternate covers, because ‘’reasons’’
- Scribus file, which other SW game designers can use as a template for their own products
*** Please note that ALL proceeds for the sales of this adventure go to a great organization called GenU Gamer in Geelong Australia.