Fantasy Grounds Unity – Now on Kickstarter!
For a while now, Savage Worlds fans have been playing with friends around the globe through the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop application, and now, things are about to get a serious upgrade with Fantasy Grounds Unity!
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, this next version of Fantasy Grounds will feature:
- 64-bit support to allow for more content (quality and quantity)
- Native support for Mac, Linux, and Windows PC
- Network lobby for easy hosting and joining of games (no port forwarding required)
- Tile-based map building
- Enhanced Drawing Tools
- Additional Dice Macros support
- Dynamic Line of Sight with enhanced toggle blockers
- Paint with images, such as walls
- Animated image effects
- Backward compatibility with all existing campaigns
Head over to the Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter page to pledge your support today and be sure to include the officially-licensed Savage Worlds Sample Pack add-on for just $50 that includes Savage Worlds Adventure Edition, Savage Worlds Adventure Deck, Deadlands Reloaded, Deadlands Noir, and 50 Fathoms.