You have until this Friday afternoon (November 24th) to back the 2nd Edition of All for One: Régime Diabolique from our good friends with Triple Ace Games.
Set at the height of power of Cardinal Richelieu and Louis XIII, All for One: Régime Diabolique mixes the action of literary works such as The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers with horror and intrigue to create a unique, vibrant setting.
Explore a France of swashbuckling action, powerful magic, daring deeds, courtly intrigue, witty repartee, and vile monsters! The characters are France’s bravest and proudest defenders, the King’s Musketeers. Pitted against them is a plethora of corrupt nobles, black magicians, fell demons, and twisted secret societies.
Visit the All for One: Régime Diabolique Kickstarter page to check out their Stretch Goals and other rewards and to pledge your support for this all-new edition of the game.
“Un pour tous, tous pour un!”
Welcome to The Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, a paradise for the Faithful! For merely a handful of coins, this marvelous book will guide you to the delights of this great city, introduce you to many illustrious persons, and reveal an enlightened and benevolent culture! Find danger and glory, learn of those who honor the gods, and fuel your imagination beyond reason.
Triple Ace Games presents The Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, Realm Guide #20 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. Discover the secrets that lie within, including
- Details on social structures, governance, and persons of great note,
- Hundreds of new locations throughout the eight great cities, including the Little Shop of Horus and Meet for Meat,
- An expansion of the Brotherhood of Unfortunate Souls, with information for players and GMs alike, and
- Great and sundry knowledge of topics from funerary to flatter, and new herbs to new Edges!
See the frozen lands of Hellfrost in a detail never seen before! Back the Atlas of the Frozen North Kickstarter to unlock the secrets lost over countless millenia of snow and ice!
After many requests from devoted fans, Triple Ace Games is set to bring you the entire epic landscape of Rassilon. The Atlas of the Frozen North is currently set to be a 352-page hardcover book. In addition to the gorgeously detailed maps themselves, it will include rules for creating sacred places and expanded details on 49 other realms.
Check out the Atlas of the Frozen North Kickstarter today for full details on backer levels and rewards—and never be lost again!
For millennia the snakemen of old have been spoken of as ghosts, but they were not as destroyed by the armies of Hekata as was believed. At long last the stars align to bring the lost ophidae back from their self-imposed exile. Nomads in the surrounding regions sense a dark presence in the Snakelands, and fear sweeps across the desert. The serpent is on the ascent.
Triple Ace Games presents The Snakelands of Old, Realm Guide #17 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The Realm Guide includes
- Details on the lives, habits, and society of the ophidae,
- More places to explore, including the City of the Firmament and the Whispering Oasis,
- Adventure seeds and reasons for visiting the Snakelands, and
- New major NPCs, minor deities, monsters, and character options!
For thousands of years the medusae slumbered beneath the Statue Hills, waking once a century or so to check on their minions and put their long-term plans into action. The return of the ophidae has given them new hope, for now it is possible to sire a new generation. Soon their eggs will hatch, hatchlings will grow to adulthood, and medusae will emerge to conquer the surrounding desert.
Triple Ace Games presents Realm of the Medusae, Realm Guide #16 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The secret subterranean lairs conceal
- Medusae hibernation, history, and habits,
- Ten more places to explore, including the Grand Temple of City of Ss’essliss and the Valley or the Oracle,
- Notes on creating living statues and stone golems,
- Adventure seeds and reasons for visiting the realms of the medusae, and
- A new major NPCs, minor deity, monsters, and medusae variants!
The verdant landscape of the Salt Marsh has lured many a curious traveler to his death. For sure it is rich in ruins untouched by human hands, but it is also home to fierce gatormen whose ancient civilization is threatened by civil war, as well as more dangerous foes.
Triple Ace Games is presents The Salt Marsh, Realm Guide #15 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The sodden saline ground covers
- Over a dozen more places to explore, including the City of Frogs and the Temple of Taweret,
- A look at the gatormen—their society, their military, and their problems,
- More perils, including new diseases, remedies, and flora,
- Adventure seeds and reasons for visiting the Salt Marsh, and
- New locations, major NPCs, minor deities and monsters—including the much-feared croco-sphinx!
Triple Ace Games is expanding their fantastic frozen north with the Hellfrost Rassilon Expansion II Kickstarter. They’ve already reached their initial funding goal, but there are several interesting stretch goals that you can help bring to reality all while getting in on the ground floor of further frozen fun.
The books are already completed, ready to go to print. For full details on formats, stretch goals, and content, be sure to visit the Hellfrost Rassilon Expansion II Kickstarter today. Fight against the encroaching winter for honor, glory, and fame!
The Grazelands—once a verdant landscape of grass and flowering plants, they are slowly being swallowed by the relentless sands. Trade, and its great wealth, has declined sharply, but there is still money to be made on the long trip to the northern lands.
The shrinking grasses place the tribes under greater strain, and tensions are high. Times are changing, but not for the better.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Grazelands, Realm Guide #11 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The viridian sweeps of grass shelter
- More information on the cults and festivals of Ashtart, the goddess of vegetation,
- Myths about the origins of the Grazelands,
- An overview of the hyaenidae, their society, religion, and funerary customs, and
- New locations, major NPCs, minor deities and monsters!
The Great Dune Sea—a land of howling wind, monstrous sand dunes, and an ever-changing water-free landscape—is widely regarded as a complete wasteland. But nomads still manage to tend to flocks, eke out a living, and survive in the sparseness.
Legends say there are several ruined cities swallowed by the sand. Sometimes, their ancient buildings peek out to offer their riches to the curious, the worthy, and the foolhardy.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Great Dune Sea, Realm Guide #9 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. These shifting sands contain
- More information on Tamarni, the goddess of pleasure and the home,
- A guide to the hardship and possible origins of the windswept sands,
- New locations, major NPCs, minor deities and monsters, and
- A new Edge for those who wish to travel across the sandy wastes!
West of the Southern Trade Road lies The Empty Zone, so named because there are no oases and no permanent settlements. A desolate, arid wasteland of sand and ruins, it was once a vibrant center of civilization. For many who dare walk the shifting sands, all that awaits is death, and yet adventurers and opportunists are drawn here, for the countless ruins are supposed to hold wondrous treasures.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Empty Zone, Realm Guide #8 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The great nothing holds more than you might think, including
- New locations and NPCs,
- More information on Iblis, the god of chaos,
- Minor deities and monsters, and
- A new Edge for those who traffic with darkness!