Welcome to The Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, a paradise for the Faithful! For merely a handful of coins, this marvelous book will guide you to the delights of this great city, introduce you to many illustrious persons, and reveal an enlightened and benevolent culture! Find danger and glory, learn of those who honor the gods, and fuel your imagination beyond reason.
Triple Ace Games presents The Caliphate of Al-Shirkuh, Realm Guide #20 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. Discover the secrets that lie within, including
- Details on social structures, governance, and persons of great note,
- Hundreds of new locations throughout the eight great cities, including the Little Shop of Horus and Meet for Meat,
- An expansion of the Brotherhood of Unfortunate Souls, with information for players and GMs alike, and
- Great and sundry knowledge of topics from funerary to flatter, and new herbs to new Edges!
The Grazelands—once a verdant landscape of grass and flowering plants, they are slowly being swallowed by the relentless sands. Trade, and its great wealth, has declined sharply, but there is still money to be made on the long trip to the northern lands.
The shrinking grasses place the tribes under greater strain, and tensions are high. Times are changing, but not for the better.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Grazelands, Realm Guide #11 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The viridian sweeps of grass shelter
- More information on the cults and festivals of Ashtart, the goddess of vegetation,
- Myths about the origins of the Grazelands,
- An overview of the hyaenidae, their society, religion, and funerary customs, and
- New locations, major NPCs, minor deities and monsters!
The Great Dune Sea—a land of howling wind, monstrous sand dunes, and an ever-changing water-free landscape—is widely regarded as a complete wasteland. But nomads still manage to tend to flocks, eke out a living, and survive in the sparseness.
Legends say there are several ruined cities swallowed by the sand. Sometimes, their ancient buildings peek out to offer their riches to the curious, the worthy, and the foolhardy.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Great Dune Sea, Realm Guide #9 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. These shifting sands contain
- More information on Tamarni, the goddess of pleasure and the home,
- A guide to the hardship and possible origins of the windswept sands,
- New locations, major NPCs, minor deities and monsters, and
- A new Edge for those who wish to travel across the sandy wastes!
West of the Southern Trade Road lies The Empty Zone, so named because there are no oases and no permanent settlements. A desolate, arid wasteland of sand and ruins, it was once a vibrant center of civilization. For many who dare walk the shifting sands, all that awaits is death, and yet adventurers and opportunists are drawn here, for the countless ruins are supposed to hold wondrous treasures.
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Empty Zone, Realm Guide #8 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting. The great nothing holds more than you might think, including
- New locations and NPCs,
- More information on Iblis, the god of chaos,
- Minor deities and monsters, and
- A new Edge for those who traffic with darkness!
Triple Ace Games is proud to present The Salt Basin, Realm Guide #7 for their Hellfrost: Land of Fire setting.
The Salt Basin, a vast depression devoid of water and vegetation, ranks as one of the most inhospitable places in Al-Shirkuh. And yet there is life in this blistering hot wilderness. Strange creatures immune to the need for water haunt the interior, while slaves toil under the whip to extract slabs of precious salt for sale in the great markets.
The Salt Basin includes expanded information on the cult of the god of water Apsu, a new Arcane Background, locations and NPCs, monsters, and more!
Broaden your travel horizons in Triple Ace Games‘ Land of Fire setting with the newest Realm Guide—The Southern Oceans!
The turbulent coastal seas are a vital part of Al-Shirkuh’s trading and travel routes, linking all coastal cities in one vast maritime web. Ferry men, cargo, or anything you can dream of along the briny highways.
If you’re brave enough, take to the open ocean. While it’s generally avoided—with the fearsome giants, sea serpents, pirates, renegade djinn, and immense likelihood of death—the storyteller’s lures of islands littered with gems, ancient ruins stacked with golds, and lost magic undreamed of by modern man have sent more than one adventuresome sort into the glittering blue-green unknown!
Weigh anchor, hoist the sails, and follow in the Sinbad’s “sailsteps” with
- Over a dozen locations on and beneath the waves,
- More information on Upuaut, the god of travel, and other minor sea deities,
- Setting rules for nautical travel, new ships, and underwater combat,
- Eleven new monsters, and
- The Brotherhood of Sinbad!
Wishes do come true! Land of Fire, the first major expansion for Triple Ace Games‘ Hellfrost setting, brings Savage Worlds fantasy to mythic desert sands.
Grab your scimitar, hop a flying carpet, and explore a land of bound jinn, glittering palaces, scheming wizirs, regal sphinxes, and trap-laden tombs bloated with fabulous treasure.
Adventuring doesn’t get hotter than this!
Welcome, oh noble stranger, to a land of flying carpets, bound jinn, glittering palaces, scheming wizirs, regal sphinxes, and trap-laden tombs bloated with fabulous treasure! The is the Land of Fire, where the secrets of the sands are revealed!
Land of Fire is Triple Ace Games‘ first Kickstarter project, and looks mighty good. Land of Fire uses the world of the popular Hellfrost setting to bring the Arabian Nights to Savage World!
Dare you enter the world of Al-Shirkuh, where the crumbling ruins of long-forgotten empires stand by glittering cities, where the fire giants and once-defeated jinn begin to threaten man again, where the withered dead begin to stir in the majestic pyramids? Do you dare more than that—do you dare to help bring it to reality?
Visit the Land of Fire Kickstarter campaign today for full details and your chance to help bring a world to life!