Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Funny Rise Alabama Printing Glitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Gremlins or ink?
I never knew gremlins could have such good taste!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Dude, just replace your cartriges already!
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

MadTinkerer
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Funny Rise Alabama Printing Glitch Reply with quote

I've decided to run Rise Alabama tonight and I just printed it out. However, the Figure Flats didn't come out exactly the way they look in the PDF. The result is that many of the Heroes seem to really like striped suits, skirts and shirts. But the best part is that the Sog Zombies came out partly transparent... which makes them even more creepy and weird looking than in the original PDF!

Is it just my printer running out of blue ink or are there gremlins lurking in my PC trying to make a fashion statement? You decide!

Check out Mad Tinkerer Dot Org!
ron blessing
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be your ink. Everyone knows gremlins love the color green, so it is obvious you're out of blue. The gremlins would never cause this, because, as you may know, blue is an essential part of green. Duh! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JackAce
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronism wrote:
It must be your ink. Everyone knows gremlins love the color green, so it is obvious you're out of blue. The gremlins would never cause this, because, as you may know, blue is an essential part of green. Duh! Laughing

Or perhaps he really was out of yellow and the gremlins deliberately cut back on the blue to prevent the green parts from appearing blue instead. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: