Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Rippers] Help me with my Creature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolomite23
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: [Rippers] Help me with my Creature Reply with quote

I have my Rippers group fight beings that were inadvertently summon by an inventor's machine. These beings are composed of electricity and sound and similiar to Raiju and the ones from the movie, White Noise.

My problem is I have a doctor in the group that loves Rippertech, and I what you give him a unique one to get from these creatures. Does anyone have any ideas?
Zadmar
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably treat it like Hellfire Heart, except that the character can project a stream of lightning instead of a gout of flame. The Side Effect wouldn't apply when entering consecrated ground, instead it would apply whenever there is a thunderstorm - the character makes a Spirit roll or gains a Fatigue level, as they become agitated and leap around.
tigerguy786
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zadmar wrote:
I'd probably treat it like Hellfire Heart, except that the character can project a stream of lightning instead of a gout of flame. The Side Effect wouldn't apply when entering consecrated ground, instead it would apply whenever there is a thunderstorm - the character makes a Spirit roll or gains a Fatigue level, as they become agitated and leap around.

Second.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: