Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Afro Samurai!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virgobrown72
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Afro Samurai!!! Reply with quote

We're playing a mash up of a Ninja Scroll/Afro Samurai kinda thing, but I was kinda wondering, how would you stat up Afro Samurai?[/img]
tigerguy786
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the show, but it's been a while. As I recall he was "just" the best swordsman ever, right? I don't remember him having any crazy abilities (other than probably the usual anime tropes).

I'll get back to you, this is the stuff I like to do. Very Happy

So barring any revelations about any kind of super powers he has here's my take (statted as an NPC):

Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d12+3, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d12+4, Intimidation d10+2, Notice d6, Stealth, Taunt d6+2, Throwing d8
Pace: 8 Parry: 13 Toughness: 7
Hindrances: Vengeful (Maj), Deathwish (attain #1 headband, Mean
Edges: Brave, Brawny, Combat Reflexes, Fleet Footed, Hard to Kill, Improved Block, Impr Counterattack, Impr Dodge, Impr First Strike, Impr Frenzy, Impr Trademark Weapon (Katana), Master of Arms, Master (Strength & Fighting) Mighty Blow, No Mercy, Quick, Quick Draw, Weapon Master
Gear: Katana (Str+d6+2), #2 Headband, Gi

He's pretty insane in the movies, maybe it would be easier to just stat him using the SPC?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legendary Rank swordsman (core rules). Parry ~13, Toughness ~10, Master (Fighting), Improved Trademark Weapon (katana), and at least the basic version of most combat edges.

#1 Headband gives him +d6 sword damage, +2 Toughness, and +3 Parry, at the low cost of being hunted by every upstart that gets the #2 Headband. #2 gives +2 attack, +d6 sword damage, and -2 to ranged attacks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: