Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZOECon in SeaTac This Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Goff
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: ZOECon in SeaTac This Weekend Reply with quote

We announced it on the front page a couple of weeks or so ago, but Cheyenne Wright and I will be at ZOECon this weekend. The esteemed Mr. Wright will be running three sessions of a Deadlands Noir scenario of his own creation and I'm running not only a Deadlands Reloaded and Hell on Earth Reloaded game, but also two different Deadlands Noir games!

On top of that, the Dead Gentlemen will be shooting scenes for the upcoming Gamers 3 movie. You can even sign up to be an extra and get onto the big screen.

Best of all, the con is on a "pay what you want" basis for entry--absolutely free, if that's your thing! If you're in the Pacific Northwest this weekend, you could do worse than swing by. Wink

http://zoecon.net/
luisto
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, great of you and Cheyenne to run these! I'll be dropping by this weekend. Are your sessions going to be first-come-first-serve? Or does one have to reserve a seat somehow for each session? (I'm already registered for the con).

Luis
John Goff
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, it's first-come-first-seated. There may be sign up at the registration desk.

I look forward to seeing you!
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to get up there, but its just not in the cards this weekend (despite you being only a couple hours drive away).
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make it, so some of y'all need to go for me! That's all I'm saying! Wink

Seriously, this looks to be a great time, and 7 Savage Worlds games between Cheyenne and John alone; that's incredible!

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: