Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[50F] Post Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amerigoV
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: [50F] Post Map Reply with quote

I'm prepping to run 50F once our current Ptolus game raps up here at the end of the year (run by another GM). I had the PDF map from the 50F (explorers) printed and matted in poster size as a nice centerpiece of the game. Wow, is that a pretty piece of work! I highly recommend it if you are going to run a game and have a few bucks to spare!

Great job on the map, guys!

Of course, I'll probably TPK the group in the first adventure given that I invested in printing that thing out...
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's hoping your players and your map both last for many exciting games to come!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: