Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knight Errant... more than a one sheet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robdavisrgg
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Knight Errant... more than a one sheet? Reply with quote

So I was wondering if anyone else had taken this one sheet adventure (Knight Errant: Return Engagement) from the core rulebook and expanded on it? As in turning the adventures of the detectives into a mini campaign. It seems like a great jumping off point for a modern day "monster hunter" game. As that is what I plan to use it for I just wondered if anyone else had done the same, and if so how did it go?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the idea, haven't tried it yet. Though the Knight Errant adventure was pretty nasty - of the seven PCs, only 3 survived (two at 3 wounds, one at 2 wounds). Didn't seem to be much interest in facing a rat swarm ever again, let alone three of them. Laughing Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: