Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gamers Unite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trigger
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Gamers Unite Reply with quote

Tying the gaming knot!

As most of you know out there in the gaming community and from other social networks, I, Michael Ysker (a.k.a. Trigger) am going to be uniting all my gaming geekdom with someone that has truly touched my heart. Kelly Merges (a.k.a. Fellini, Surrealaddict) has graciously accepted my pledge of loyalty and undying love, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. I bring to the gaming table a plethora of role-playing experience which brings spontaneity to our relationship, along with dressing up in a ninja costume from time to time. A vast knowledge of board games and an ever growing army of miniatures to defend my fair maiden on our day of unity should be very useful. Creativity is the spark of life and I am very creative when it comes to building things and getting things not just done, but done amazingly awesome. I am a leader among gamers and a gamer among leaders which is why I am very happy with this union.

Kelly also brings a superfluity of talents and abilities to the tabletop that I do not possess. Her vast unadulterated knowledge of gaming in the digital age far surpasses mine and most male counterparts which rounds out our gaming universe. Her caring nature of being able to let me win a game or two, making me think I am doing very well, then calling me a “Noob” and delivering a precise head shot to my melon with her sniper rifle always makes me laugh and love her even more. Not stuck in one genre of video games or even one type of gaming system, she has amassed a horde of old and new games from over a dozen different systems, her diverse nature will truly aid in our relationship as change is always inevitable and her willing to adapt to any situation is unfathomable. It’s always a pleasure to say to others that my wife to be beats me up or drives me off the road as we battle it out in Brawl or Mario Cart. It’s the only kind of abuse I’ll ever endure from anyone and no one dishes it out like her.

So with this said, I wanted to let the world know that a new united force will be established in the gaming world in the coming weeks. Life’s a game…so keep playing.

Trigger

TheAgencyStar Founder/Administrator
Reality Blurs Writer - Agents of Oblivion Line
Editor - Pinnacle Entertainment Group
fanchergw
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Trigger! Best wishes to you both as you venture forth through the game of life.

Gordon
robert4818
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

I hope that the wedding reception flows with fountains of Mountain Dew! (Official Drink of Gamers Everywhere)
sablemage
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats Trigger! Love the photo...
robert4818
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally, you expect the two people to be reversed Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: