Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile Site Has No Link to Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeker of Truth
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Mobile Site Has No Link to Forums Reply with quote

Pretty much what the title says. I just got a Nexus 7 tablet, so I'm using the mobile version of the site a lot more nowadays, and I realized that the dropdown on the mobile site does not have a link to these boards. Just figured I should bring that your attention.
Enno
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here with iOS 5 and Safari. The forum is only available via bookmark or when i toggle the mobile theme off.
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll toss that in "things to fix" bucket.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: