Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Last Sons: Devils Tower (spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaspar
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: The Last Sons: Devils Tower (spoilers) Reply with quote

So I recently bought The Last Sons, and unlike The Flood I really really like it. Reading through it I have come to plot point 3 The Fortress of Fright and I just don't understand why the posse should go into the Devils Tower?

Can someone enlighten me?
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Kaspar, glad you're enjoying it. Smile

Here be spoilers...

Quote:
On pp. 160-161, the vision of Jordrava asks for the posse's help, and tells them to find the doorway to the mirror realm. On page 161, he tells the heroes it's inside the tower, along with a few ways they might try to gain access. So if they're at all interested in saving ol' Jor, they need to go in there.

Hope that helps! I tried to make it a compelling reason without getting too railroady.
Kaspar
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutter XXIII wrote:
Thanks, Kaspar, glad you're enjoying it. Smile

Here be spoilers...

Quote:
On pp. 160-161, the vision of Jordrava asks for the posse's help, and tells them to find the doorway to the mirror realm. On page 161, he tells the heroes it's inside the tower, along with a few ways they might try to gain access. So if they're at all interested in saving ol' Jor, they need to go in there.

Hope that helps! I tried to make it a compelling reason without getting too railroady.

Cheers Cutter, I completely forgot about that.

Good job on the book
The Stray
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably want to set up Jordrava a bit in actual play, in order to get a posse's attention. I'm running the Last Sons right now (we're halfway through the first Plot Point...I play PBP so it takes a while to get things done) and I've already had the ghostly Old One show up a bit earlier (he showed up on a hill to draw attention to the train, and will be showing up again during the fight with the Ravenites).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: