Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Daring Entertainment] Halloween is approaching . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: [Daring Entertainment] Halloween is approaching . . . Reply with quote

Well, the Halloween season is approaching, and so is the premier of The Walking Dead, Season 3!

Daring Entertainment will not only be launching its annual War of the Dead Halloween Sale shortly, but we also have a big announcement concerning World of the Dead just around the corner!

Stay tuned . . . and keep that ammo handy!
SeeleyOne
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I have three of the War of the Dead books in print, and I am waiting for FRP Games to get the fourth. http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=war+of+the+dead+savage&o=2

To be evil is to live backwards
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeeleyOne wrote:
Sounds good. I have three of the War of the Dead books in print, and I am waiting for FRP Games to get the fourth. http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=war+of+the+dead+savage&o=2

I believe Chronicle City (our print and distribution partners) have it listed as November/December 2012. I know the print files have been with them since right before GenCon, so it's just a matter of the whole print/ship to distributors/they ship to retail stores process now.
Lee_Szczepanik
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From our Facebook Page . . .

It is a world where vampires secretly exist, feeding off humans while at the same time being hunted by a select group dedicated to safeguarding the night.

But what happens when the zombie apocalypse strikes and not only starts eliminating the Vampire's main food source . . . but the Vampires discover that they, too, are susceptible to the Infection?

Can the surviving humans and vampires unite, or will ancient differences drive both into extinction?

Night of the Living Undead is a stand-alone adventure for Savage Worlds, coming this Halloween!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: