Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Jorune is now available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rophan
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Savage Jorune is now available Reply with quote

For anyone who may be interested, my conversion of Skyrealms of Jorune is finally complete and available for download at Savagepedia http://savagepedia.wikispaces.com/. I'd also like to give a huge thanks to all those who playtested and proofread my document.

Bruce

“Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker."
— J.R.R. Tolkien (On Fairy-Stories)
kronovan
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be checking it out - thanks for the link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: