Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airship Pirates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FickleGM
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Airship Pirates Reply with quote

I got Airship Pirates for free at GenCon, and being a big steampunk & Abney Park fan, I am immediately adopting this setting. While I don't hate the system, I'm a Savage Worlds fan and am going to use it for the setting.

It doesn't look like it will be too difficult. I just thought I'd post, in case anyone here had similar thoughts or tried this, already.
Kakaze
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messed around with a WWII era skyship game a while back. If you are interested in taking a look, its here:

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32275&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
FickleGM
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, I'll check it out. I did notice a difference, though, from Airship Pirates, as the ships you use (much like Leviathan) are 'steamtech-powered', rather than air-powered. While I'm not against introducing such ships in the setting, the majority of the ships rely on helium and gas bags.
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drewed this 26 years ago in HS, I added the black sun logo 23 years ago based on the top of a bin of baby wipes

In my kids book and silly game setting this is an airship used by the witch queen, the gas comes vent in the ground near the slag fields of Iron Mountain (which has Iron Lava). The air bag crew are all Halflings high on the gas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: