Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Colony: ReLoaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Father Wendigo
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Lost Colony: ReLoaded Reply with quote

I've been inactive for a good long while, but I remember hearing that there were plans for a Reloaded version of Lost Colony. I'm curious if there are still plans to produce Lost Colony: Reloaded; and if there were, would you be looking for contributors?
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sussed a rumor yonder week that Lost Colony Reloaded was being held up and was being reconfabulated to expand the one Colony into something a little more VERSEatile for more game options
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All we know is compiled into this thread.
Basically, they want to do it but it it still a long way out (need to get a writer, get it written, etc.).
Thunderforge
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What VahallahGH said, that list was compiled by a very studious forum member (with too much time on his hands Very Happy) and compiles pretty much everything that's been said about everything up to this point.

Also way back in 2005, BDFlory was assigned to working on Deadlands, Hell on Earth, and Lost Colony (simultaneously as far as I can tell, he talks about it a bit here). Presumably some work was done on Lost Colony then, but I'd put more stock in Cutter's much more recent 2011 comments about it being years away.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: