Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyargho
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands? Reply with quote

Sorry for the silly question but I can't seem to find a download section for character sheets or maps etc for Hell on Earth Reloaded or Deadlands Reloaded?

Additionally I have been out of the loop and missed the kickstart for deadlands noir will I still be able to purchase that?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Section for Hell on Earth/Deadlands? Reply with quote

Nyargho wrote:
Sorry for the silly question but I can't seem to find a download section for character sheets or maps etc for Hell on Earth Reloaded or Deadlands Reloaded?

Menu Bar: Games >> Deadlands >> One Sheets & Supplements
Then choose which one you want. You'll end up either here or here.

Nyargho wrote:
Additionally I have been out of the loop and missed the kickstart for deadlands noir will I still be able to purchase that?

Unless PEG suddenly finds itself wanting to stop selling things, the answer should be yes. Any of the rewards that are a product should be available for sale at some point - though the cards, maps, and bennies will probably be a very exclusive run.
Nyargho
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyvm ValhallaGH the Hell On Earth reloaded character sheet(s) are not up yet, do you know when they will be?
ValhallaGH
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. Very Happy
Nyargho wrote:
the Hell On Earth reloaded character sheet(s) are not up yet, do you know when they will be?

Oh, heck no. I'm not associated with Pinnacle, except as a customer and fan, so I can only speculate on when that stuff will go up. Although, their website is updated on Tuesdays, and they usually try to get an electronic sheet out within a couple weeks of first release; taking a look on Tuesday (July 3rd), or Tuesday (July 10th), might have some luck.

Of course, if you just want a sheet to print off and use, there is one in the PDF. Last page. You can even use the layers command to make it black & white instead of color. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: