Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[LL] Low Life Miniatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eggplant
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: [LL] Low Life Miniatures Reply with quote

I'm sorry, did you say Low Life miniatures?

Yes, yes I did. Lots of them.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1359565526/low-life-miniatures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang you! Dang you to Heck! #1icon_wall

SteveN
eggplant
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll meet you there.

Actually, in Low Life, Heck is known a The Nether Regions...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JackMann
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggplant, maybe you can explain something to me.

I can't get a gaming group together to save my life, between flying and deploying. If I did, I'd still have the task of selling them on a light and silly campaign setting involving anthropomorphic twinkies rather than D&D or Pathfinder.

So why is it, whenever you come around asking for money, I'm one of the first in line to throw my cash at you for more Low Life goodies?
eggplant
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma? I don't know, man. I certainly appreciate it, though.

Although, I think your friends would find Low Life less silly than it seems on the surface. Sure, the world and the characters are ridiculous, but they don't know they're ridiculous, which sort of makes them serious.
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda like polititions...

And it should the Neither Region. Very Happy

SteveN
Darq666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT Kick Starter going on kids! Even if you don't play Lowlife (fools! I mean um) These will be great mini's to have and paint!!!! At the $50 level you currently get 14 minis - and it will go up to 16 Minis ife we raise another 1500~!

On top of that if you go Like the project on face book, we can get MORE free lewts!!!!
Darq666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Andy is kicking out some fantastic stretch goals! If we can get another $2,300 dollars by tomorrow morning, everyone who pledged $10 or more not only get a mini of their choice, but get a PDF of The Whole Hole - A Gadabout's Guide to Mutha Oith - Volume 01: Keister Island! Everyone who pledges $30 or more get Their choice of 4 miniatures, The Whole Hole AND the Original Low Life core rulebook PDF!!!!

So if you don't have either of these, you can pick them up AND get free miniatures for the same price AND help out a Neat Kick Starter!
Darq666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have the first green done - there is a picture or three posted on the Kick Starter page.
Darq666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the extra's Andy has thrown in, $50 now will get you 16 Minis; $75 will get you 25 minis, but they should be adding another two in the next hour or so. They also have two limited edition minis - I think the first is sold out.
Darq666
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little more than a day left - past the first three levels of buy in getting everything they could (17 minis at $50, 30 minis at $75 and 39 at $100) plus a bunch of extras. Going full bore into the last ($150) Level with 53 minis by my count at this time - some as tall as a foot. Thats less than $3 a mini.

As it stands now, we can nab as many as 9 more at the $150 level.

[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/000/171/727/7d3d23cf59c644555beb43d1e06ae13b_large.jpg?1348254795[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: