Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to Trade GenCon Savage Saturday Night Tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greyseerco
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Looking to Trade GenCon Savage Saturday Night Tickets Reply with quote

Greetings reader,
Six of us were trying to get the GenCon Event for Savage Saturday night:

RPG1232277 - Pocket of Black Powder

But were only able to get 4 of the tickets.
I ended up getting 2 for:

RPG1232491  - Gabriel Stone

and another registrant was able to get 2 for:

RPG1229825 - Who watches Coon and Friends

And was curious if you might be the holder of those last 2 tickets for Pocket of Black Powder and would be willing to trade.
chitownroy
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in picking up an of the Savage Saturday night tickets you do not wind up using if any. My son and I were unable to score any tickets and would really like to get in.
Forged Goo
Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greyseerco,

Don't fret if you get "stuck" with Gabe Stone. I am running the game and it will be rife with nazis and yetis and ancient relics and piranha and zeppelins and chemical actuated ablative deflector jumsuits and fortune tellers and...well you get the idea.

And maybe we could squeeze in some generics.

Goo (Vince)
newForumNewName
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah! Branch out! Meet new people! That's the best part of Savage Saturday Nights.

"While nFNN could be less of a jerk about how he says what he says, what he says is essentially correct." -- ValhallaGH
Assgoblin
Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Goo. I'm running the Coon and Friends (South Park) game and there should be plenty of "beefcake" and debauchery to go around.

In any case, please be sure to put the tickets back in the system if you're not going to use them. I have friends who are trying to find tickets for Saturday night and that's just in my small group. There are probably a lot of people looking for tickets.
greyseerco
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Assgoblin I am sure there are. But my goal is to have all of us at one table, so being able to offer multiple choices to whomever has those last two tickets is my goal. Once my offer is accepted (or rejected), that gives us options to move around too (perhaps lure 4 people away from Gabe Stone/Coon to Black Powder). In the end, I know I will have one or two extras, that then can be given to those with Generics. If I can find those who have Black Powder in advance then I will release them sooner.

@Goo - It was a tough choice between Black Powder and Gabe Stone, in my wish list it was #1 and #2 (after a bunch of True Dungeon stuff), others got the South Park reference and encouraged Coon as #3.

@NFNN - while I have gamed with all of these folks at one time or another, they have never gamed with each other. GenCon is our equivalent of a "geek gathering" so I would love to see all my various friends from across the country get together and roll the dice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: