Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghostbusters One Shot - Recording

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcayer
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Ghostbusters One Shot - Recording Reply with quote

Last night I ran a Ghostbusters one shot for my group. We made the effort to record it, so for your listening pleasure: https://archive.org/download/SavageWorldsGhostbusters/SavageWorldsGhostbusters.mp3
It was a short session, clocking in at just over 2 hours long.
It was a lot of fun. Special thanks to Jordan P for putting all the resources together for us to use.
DHRDawg
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'll have to give it a listen. Thanks for posting.
FightingForLife
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a player in this session, I just wanted to say that we had a ton of fun with it. Kudos to JCayer and Jordan P for putting it all together!
Matchstickman
Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you did this as an audio recording, I dislike written records, print is dead.
I came in expecting UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster or the theory of Atlantis and while none of those things appeared it was not a bad little adventure, so many bennies handed out!
FightingForLife
Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man. Print is dead! Why do I have the feeling if you had joined us at the table, you'd have a stack of bennies three feet high? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: