Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Savage Mojo Site Overhaul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfson
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Savage Mojo Site Overhaul Reply with quote

It occurred to me after talking to a few people and reading a couple of posts in various places that people outside the Savage Mojo family aren't in the loop as to what's going on. So...

Any of you who have visited the Savage Mojo site in the past know that it was a horrible, horrible place that was very unfriendly to the outside world. For some time now, we've been trying to find ways to fix that but have encountered stumbling blocks at every turn.

All of that changed recently, however, and last weekend the site went down while major adjustments are being made.

So if you go to the Savage Mojo site and get a message that might cause you to think Savage Mojo simply doesn't exist any more, it just ain't so. We're here, and when the site comes back on line, we're expecting it to be a much more happy, friendly place to come and visit. Very Happy

Until then, you can always keep track of Savage Mojo and Suzerain on Facebook... I'm sure there will be a lot of joyous shouting when we're live again. Wink
Like us on Facebook!
Savage Mommy
Savage Mommy!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any ETA on this?

Smiling Jack's Bar and Grill
http://p5productions.com/sjbg/
Wolfson
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I'm almost as in the dark as anyone else, I don't represent an 'authoritative' answer, but my impression when the site went black was that it should be taking about a week or so.

So my first guess would be sometime around this weekend - but don't hold the Powers That Be to it if I'm wrong. Mr. Green

What I do know is that (on our end) we were asked a couple days ago about particular bits of information that may or may not need to be updated, so I'm pretty sure they're trying to get all the proper files and links put together.

As soon as I know anything else, I'll be sure to give some sort of shout out. Very Happy
Like us on Facebook!
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know that none of us want to see the site down any longer than it has to be...just, right now, it has to be...=\
Kristian Serrano
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend placing a nicely designed placeholder index.html file that says something similar to this OP.
Raise Calculator
Wolfson
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - but I don't have a lot of say in that regard. Tommy? Can you get in touch with someone who'll listen to you about at least putting an "Under Construction" sign at the link, rather than what amounts to a 404 error?
Like us on Facebook!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: