Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rippers the Horror Wars.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Showdown
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irishrover
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Rippers the Horror Wars. Reply with quote

Hello, new to Savage Worlds. The other day I found a copy of Rippers the Horror Wars in a used book store and loved the system. I am big into skirmish war gaming and love the pulpy feel of the system. I already own a bunch of pulp stuff for a Victorian London version of WoD and I was wondering if the Showdown unit creator can be used with the Rippers book? If not has someone done a conversion already or would I be starting from scratch? I mostly want to add Wild card like Sherlock Homes, Dr. Watson and Dr. Moriarty as well as a bunch of Monsters and whatnot.
Cheers,
Irish
Ranger Dave
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The points should be close. There have been a few changes like weapons damages now +d6 instead of +2 or 3. Should be simple ans those changes are posted in the downloads under the RPG.
John Goff
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave's right. The primary differences are going to be due to changes in the core SW rules. There might be a few point differences, but if you're just looking at throwing in Wild Cards, you should be fine. At worst, it'll give you a good ballpark value to start with.
Irishrover
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is what we have been doing. Thanks for the advice all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Showdown All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: