Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Info on manitou bluff? GAME TONIGHT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majcrew35
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Info on manitou bluff? GAME TONIGHT Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I have both the classic Maze book and The Flood, and I know I read something about the history of Manitou Bluff, but for the life of me I can't find anything now. I tracked down the passage that describes it briefly in the Classic book, and makes an oblique mention that there are more harrowed there, but that's it.

So what's going on? Can anyone fill me in, or at least point me to the right place?
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only mentions of Manitou Bluff are in those two books. (In addition to the paragraph in the front part of The Great Maze, there's also a "mechanics paragraph" in the Marshal's section.)

Lots more coming in the Return to Manitou Bluff adventure... but that doesn't help you right now. Sorry 'bout that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: The Weird West All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: