Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Queen City Conquest, Sep. 21-23, Buffalo, NY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of when you think of Buffalo?
Snow
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Bad football teams
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Great bars
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gaming, gaming, GAMING!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Queen City Conquest, Sep. 21-23, Buffalo, NY Reply with quote

I coulda swore I posted about this already, but search is turning up nada, so ...

In September, the Buffalo Gamer's Society will be hosting Queen City Conquest, a gaming convention to be held in beautiful downtown Buffalo, NY! Only $10 for the weekend, this show is planned to have all sorts of gaming events happening. Check it out at http://www.queencityconquest.com/. Event submission is already open, and event registration is planned to start next week. We will be planning on having a number of Savage events, including (of course!) Savage Saturday Night!

Hope to see you there!
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo? Snow? Neutral It's all relative.

Back when I was in college (Michigan Tech), a big storm would come through and we would hear about how hard Buffalo had been hit and how it had more or less shut down. We got twice as much snow from the storm, but it was business as usual. Smile Granted, it was a record, but we got 33 feet of snow my freshman year. Gotta go to Oswego before I'm impressed with the snow here in NY. I enjoy the mild winters we have here in Rochester. Wink

Queen City Conquest is a great idea, especially since it's in the fall and there is a great lack of local Cons. For now, I plan on attending, so long as nothing comes up.

Hey Norm ... if the snow scares you away from RunningGAGG, how about joining us for this one?
TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other Mike wrote:
Buffalo? Snow? Neutral It's all relative.

True dat. And when I got married in September, it was 90 degrees out. Surprised So, yeah, September in Buffalo is niiiiice...

I hope we see some of the Ohio crew up for this one!
TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy frijoles, it's almost here! Queen City Conquest is just one short month away! Pre-reg is open until September 10th, and there's a lot of great games on the schedule. Come hang out with Phil Veccione of Gnome Stew, and Tracy "Sarah Darkmagic" Hurley. Shop with our favorite vendors, including Dragon Snack Games and Dark Forest Games. And, of course, don't forget to visit Savage Saturday Night! It's going to be an AWESOME time!
TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More great news! Phil Vecchione is going to be running Savage All For One! at the Savage Saturday Night for us at QCC! How cool is that! Very Happy
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there on Saturday ... and added a short Rippers event in the morning.
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyable Con! Very well run, especially considering this was the first one. I could only afford to go for Saturday, but still ran and played some excellent Savage Worlds game, and saw a lot of "Con Friends."
TheLoremaster
Legendary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, making a note here: HUGE success!

This was the first year for the show, and even with that, there were 200+ attendees, including a Savage game in every slot, and 4 tables for SSN. Special thanks go out to Phil Vecchione for joining us, and to Ken Murray for stepping up and running his first ever convention game. Kudos guys!

If you weren't there, you missed out ... see you next year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: