Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[GMG] Interface Zero updates and a look at 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has one of the best interpretations of cyberpunk I have seen. With the allowance of Psychic you have just enough magic to make it different without it becoming a great focus of the setting. Yes, you can play it up that way or leave it alone as the case may be. You also make allowances for chimera hybrids as part of the game. I can take IZ and use it almost completely as written to do a weird mash-up of Cloverfield, Batman Beyond and TMNT with a side of Cthulhu.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gutrot
Novice


Joined: 21 Aug 2009
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just finishing up a short Cthulhu/totems of the dead adventure, and will be starting a Cthulhu/IZ adventure. I have tried to post on the site forums but
I can not, is there a reason for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gutrot wrote:
I am just finishing up a short Cthulhu/totems of the dead adventure, and will be starting a Cthulhu/IZ adventure. I have tried to post on the site forums but
I can not, is there a reason for this.


What's your username?

I personally authorize accounts because I don't want to get any spammers on the boards.

If your email/username suggests in any way that you might be a spammer, I won't authorize your account.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked, and it looks as if your account is authorized.

There shouldn't be any reason why you can't post.

But this isn't the place for this discussion.

You can contact me via the contact form on my website.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still gonna be a bit till the first Print book of this line drops. ah well, I'm enjoying the pdf the print book should be just as good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
coyote6
Seasoned


Joined: 01 Nov 2007
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, at least a few IZ PDFs are on sale until March 7 at RPGNow/DTRPG. I'm going to pick up the SF PDF finally.
_________________
--
Bob
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up the new Hacking rules. I still need to print out the pdf and take a look at them in detail though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
popebabylon
Novice


Joined: 11 Jul 2010
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thurak wrote:
The basic Hacking rules will be ready for free download by monday


http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=392&products_id=99975

Wait, is that product the hacking rules with a previously unmentioned price tag? Or is it the Deep resource book in whole?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popebabylon wrote:
thurak wrote:
The basic Hacking rules will be ready for free download by monday


http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?cPath=392&products_id=99975

Wait, is that product the hacking rules with a previously unmentioned price tag? Or is it the Deep resource book in whole?


Yeah I changed my mind about the pricing. Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madhatter
Seasoned


Joined: 20 Aug 2003
Posts: 198
Location: Seattle, WA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hate here, mate. Designers gotta eat & make more awesome stuff for us.

And it's 2 bucks. TWO DOLLARS! Less then a latte, less then a comic book!

Giving my 2 dollars is a way of saying, "Great job! Thank you. Keep it coming!"

Well worth it.

-Jefferson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used the coupon and figured for a $1 why the heck not?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
popebabylon
Novice


Joined: 11 Jul 2010
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madhatter wrote:
No hate here, mate.


Agreed. Not complaining, just wondering if I missed something. Cheers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update everyone.

We've just released a GM screen for Interface Zero!

you can check it out here:
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodyax wrote:
Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kodyax
Veteran


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thurak wrote:
Kodyax wrote:
Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.


I figured as much, if there is a way to have that pdf applied to a GM screen and mailed to me as a physical product it would be worth it. I am partially thinking of running IZ in October at a convention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodyax wrote:
thurak wrote:
Kodyax wrote:
Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.


The IZ GM screen is pretty comprehensive. It even contains the new hacking rules charts.


I figured as much, if there is a way to have that pdf applied to a GM screen and mailed to me as a physical product it would be worth it. I am partially thinking of running IZ in October at a convention.


I'm looking into the possibility of having it mass printed as a physical product. If that becomes a reality I'll be sure to let you know.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ValhallaGH
Legendary


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 6382

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodyax wrote:
Does SW have a way of making custom GM screens? I would want an IZ screen for convention play actually.

Yes.
http://www.studio2publishing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=84

Print, insert, play.
_________________
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bewildered Badger
Seasoned


Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 184

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thurak wrote:
Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.


When you say customers, do you mean people who've bought from you directly? I've got my stuff from RPGnow, and I've not received a coupon. I'm not too bothered about that myself, I got the hacking rules and reckon they're worth a couple of bucks, so I don't feel short changed. But If I've slipped through the gaps maybe others have too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidJ
Heroic


Joined: 04 May 2009
Posts: 1077

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bewildered Badger wrote:
thurak wrote:
Too much work has gone into this so far (not to mention costs) so I decided to charge 2 bucks, though I should mention that I also sent out a coupon to all my customers for roughly a dollar off.

Sorry for any hate I've engendered.


When you say customers, do you mean people who've bought from you directly? I've got my stuff from RPGnow, and I've not received a coupon. I'm not too bothered about that myself, I got the hacking rules and reckon they're worth a couple of bucks, so I don't feel short changed. But If I've slipped through the gaps maybe others have too.


First off, thanks so much for your support.

Every time I release a product I send out a coupon in a mailing to everyone who's ever bought one of my products on DriveThrurpg or rpgnow.

You might check your settings to make sure you are signed up to receive discounts or notifications of product releases from me, and that they aren't going to your spam folder.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
_________________
David Jarvis
Owner, Gun Metal Games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum