Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liquid Courage follow-up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justinsg
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Liquid Courage follow-up Reply with quote

Sorry for my three posts in a row ... we're all new to this system in my gaming group!

In a previous post about Liquid Courage you said:

Quote:
It means, the previous amount does not cause inebriation, and if the character wants to achieve it (by continuing to drink beyond that amount), then he suffers the listed penalties.

To clarify - if you intend to maintain the Liquid Courage for longer than one hour, it causes inebriation. Or does something else happen if you pop 8oz of Alcohol at the top of every hour to gain the benefit of Liquid Courage?
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Liquid Courage follow-up Reply with quote

justinsg wrote:
Sorry for my three posts in a row ... we're all new to this system in my gaming group!

In a previous post about Liquid Courage you said:

Quote:
It means, the previous amount does not cause inebriation, and if the character wants to achieve it (by continuing to drink beyond that amount), then he suffers the listed penalties.

To clarify - if you intend to maintain the Liquid Courage for longer than one hour, it causes inebriation. Or does something else happen if you pop 8oz of Alcohol at the top of every hour to gain the benefit of Liquid Courage?

It does not cause inebriation to just maintain Liquid Courage at the listed rate. If the character seeks inebriation, they must drink at greater than the listed rate. Their body just processes alcohol differently; that's why it's a Weird Edge.

Hope that clarifies.

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Official Answers on How the Core Rules Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: