Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forge Lexington, KY May 25-27, 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Forge Lexington, KY May 25-27, 2012 Reply with quote

Beautiful Brains is proud to be a Goldsmith sponsor for this new convention. They seem to have really done their homework and are promoting it heavily to the area gamers. So let's have a good Savage Worlds showing, right?

I'll be pulling together a Savage Saturday Night as usual, so if you want to GM, PM me!

http://forgecon.ning.com/
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bumping this... we need some Savage GMs! Clint and I will be there.

This is Memorial Day Weekend, and we will be organizing some kids games, so this might be the right con to bring your Next Generation Gamer to their first con. Smile

If you check the link below, you'll see that you only need to run two games to get in free that weekend!

http://forgecon.ning.com/page/event-submission

I'm also still recruiting GMs for SSN, and I feed you pizza and soda, which gives you time to set up your game. PM me if interested.

I've really been impressed with this group. They are running a commercial, if you can believe it! And even though the convention is still more than a month away, they have a pretty full game list. It seems every local college and gaming group is involved. It should be fun!
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend! Mr. Green

Also running It's Not Easy Being Green (the JourneyQuest adventure) here.

www.peginc.com
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. See y'all there. I'll be running Little Lamb Lost (fantasy), Very Incredibly Special Delivery (Deadlands), and For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls (modern mythic supers).

If another thread can be believed, there may also be pie. Wink
Boldfist
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be at Fandomfest and hope to play in your For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls Joel!
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boldfist wrote:
I'll be at Fandomfest and hope to play in your For Whom the Wedding Bell Tolls Joel!

You got it. Remember, a former Miss Hawaii is one of the character options. Wink
skylion
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darn, I live only a 45 minute drive north of Lexington. Busy weekend for me. Tell the horses I said hay.
Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time at Forge! It was nice to meet you Clint and Jodi. My brother and I really enjoyed participating in Savage Saturday Night. We played in the Very Special Delivery game and loved every disturbing minute of it. Our Boardwalk Vampire games went off with full groups for both sessions (in fact, they were overbooked!). We hope to see you all at next years Forge and if you need more GMs for that, please let us know!
Phil
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a nice time at Forge, too. For a first-year con, they seemed to have their act pretty well together.

And I'm glad to hear you had a good time in the Very Special Delivery game. You were a great group to run that with. Which character where you and your brother?
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep you in mind, Phil!

Remember, chat tonight is about Forge convention. The con organizers are eager to hear your feedback and any suggestions to make it better. I have to say they really, REALLY did a great job organizing this for their first year. Attendance was amazing. The volunteers were amazing. The hotel and facility were amazing. Game registration... well, I've already given them some pointers there (mainly to come visit MACE, MACE: West, miniMACE, or ConCarolinas). But if all I'm nitpicking is the game reg, then they did a LOT right.

And there are giveaways! The con organizers are giving away a badge for next year and we give away Free Shipping to one person in the chat as usual.

Tonight, May 31, 9-10pm EDT. Don't miss it!
Jeff Dains
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the Horrors of War and the Noir game (think it was Boardwalk Vampires). Looking forward to SSN at Fandom.

Jeff (the wrerewolf in Horrors of War at Forge)
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're coming to FandomFest? SWEET! #trippin
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you both there (presuming I make my Notice roll).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Con Suite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: