Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Space 1889 figs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siefertma
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: New Space 1889 figs. Reply with quote

For all of you Red Sands fans: Highlander Studios have released a new official Space 1889 line in 15mm. Right now they have "Wilderness" and American adventurers, Gashants (both living and dead) and Steppe Tigers.

http://highlanderstudiosinc.com/shop/index.php?cPath=22_39

Visit No School Like The Old School: http://noschoololdschoolgames.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
warrenss2
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang!! 15mm!!

I like them tho.
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be kinda' neat to scale everything down to 15mm for a game... Smaller minis, smaller squares, smaller terrain... It would be like 'Space 1889 - The Travel Edition". Smile
Other Mike
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine are already 25mm, as opposed to current 28-30 mm, and seem fairly small in comparison. I'd rather not go any smaller. To hard to paint. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Miniatures, Terrain, and other Game Aides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: