Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Room Chat Room Thursdays 9-10pm EST - now with Prizes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often can you make the chat?
Every week, wouldn't miss it!
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Maybe every other week-real life, you know
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
I just can't make that day and time, darnit!
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 32

Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you missed the chat on Savage Worlds Deluxe last week... shame on you. Wink

This week, we will be talking about Dicehead SIEGE, the gaming con we were at last weekend and all the Savage goodness, other gaming, and possibly donuts and Waffle House that happened.

Same Chat Time! Same Chat Channel!

www.peginc.com
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConCarolinas Chat tonight. Were you there? Are you thinking about attending? Are you breathing? Are you not???

Come chat!

www.peginc.com
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh I forgot and went to dinner with a nerdy girl at the library. I have DSL now so from now on any Thursday night Big bang theory does not feature the new nerdy girl Amy I'm there
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight the Chat's guest host will be none other than Mr. "I'm usually up at 3 AM anyway," Paul “Wiggy” Wade-Williams! Mr. Green

He's going to talk about new things from Triple Ace Games. TAG is printing their own books now, so I bet that only means good news. Wiggy will also discuss upcoming products for both Savage Worlds and the Ubiquity system.

In addition, I hear he’s also planning to give away something sweet during the chat. There will of course also be the free shipping give away from Beautiful Brains.

And somewhere in the middle things will probably divert on an odd tangent or three. It is the zen of chat.

Same Chat Time! Same Chat Channel!

www.peginc.com
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm logged in, pumped full of caffeine to keep me awake, and ready to dole out not only a special sweet gift, but also some tasty TAG product in the usual card draw.

If you're reading this, intending on entering the prize draw, and don't yet have a TAG store account, you might want to get one -- you'll need it if you win. Smile
Thunderforge
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first time joining and I can't figure out where I'm supposed to log in Confused Neither this topic, nor the link in the first post, nor the "chat" link at the top of the Beautiful Brains website seem to be able to tell me how to log in. Sent an e-mail to the webmaster at the bottom of the Beautiful Brains page, so hopefully I'll get a response before we start.

EDIT: Ah! Okay, apparently you can't log in until 10 minutes before and you do so by clicking on the "Chat" tab at the top of the page. It probably should mention that somewhere so people don't get confused. Maybe something like: "The chat window will appear below here around 10 minutes before the chat begins" or something like that.

The Elder Scrolls conversion and other fun creations.
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aagghh. I totally forgot about the Wiggy chat. Well, maybe next time.
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh the chat ended before I could take a picture upload the evidence that I love brains

Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap! Totally missed this and I was actually home (though ill) today, so I could have participated!!! Ah, well, I hope you stayed awake for the duration, Wiggy!
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogma wrote:
Crap! Totally missed this and I was actually home (though ill) today, so I could have participated!!! Ah, well, I hope you stayed awake for the duration, Wiggy!

Sure did. Good crowd in last night. Jodi and Clint kept the chatroom open until 0330 hours (2230 their time zone) and much jovality was had.
tylermo
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a regular celeb, Wiggy. There'll be a limo, fanboys, and reporters at the premiere of each new TAG rpg. Smile
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunderforge wrote:
Ah! Okay, apparently you can't log in until 10 minutes before and you do so by clicking on the "Chat" tab at the top of the page. It probably should mention that somewhere so people don't get confused. Maybe something like: "The chat window will appear below here around 10 minutes before the chat begins" or something like that.

Ahem. So I guess I don't need to say it after all? Very Happy I'm updating the website to say that now. Thanks for catching that, Thunderforge. Hope you had a good time in the chat, once you figured out the intricate workings of how to join in.

And thanks again to Wiggy who always brings a good time to the chat! I can't wait to see the new All For One: Paris Gothique at Gencon! (Which, as we established in the chat, is Paris, the city, not Paris Hilton, the infamous celebrity)

Next Thursday, the 23rd of June, we are hosting a GM Support Group by popular demand. GMs, bring your troubles, your worries, your cares. Let Poppa Clint and all the other GMs in the chat help you figure out how to reign those players in, or give you new ways to string them along. Twisted Evil
Timon
Heroic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse - about next Thursday's Chat Session wrote:
... hosting a GM Support Group by popular demand. GMs, bring your troubles, your worries, your cares. Let Poppa Clint and all the other GMs in the chat help you figure out how to reign those players in, or give you new ways to string them along. Twisted Evil

This triggers me.... I was on Mythweavers and I really noticed that there was a very Player-centred vibe, which makes me think that this forum is pretty much GM-centred. There is not much player-bashing, but most of the discussions are behind-the-screen world-building and mechanics.
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylermo wrote:
You're a regular celeb, Wiggy. There'll be a limo, fanboys, and reporters at the premiere of each new TAG rpg. Smile

Hang on, phone's ringing. No, Satan says it is definitely not snowing downstairs. Oh well, we can dream. Smile
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muse wrote:
Next Thursday, the 23rd of June, we are hosting a GM Support Group by popular demand. GMs, bring your troubles, your worries, your cares. Let Poppa Clint and all the other GMs in the chat help you figure out how to reign those players in, or give you new ways to string them along. Twisted Evil

Um, yeah, what she said. [Poppa Clint? #1eek13 ]

A GM discussion chat. Got a question? Got advice? Heck, we all do! And maybe the question is "How do I start GMing?" This is your chance to ask the people whose primary job is making up answers. It is what being a GM is all about really. Wink

Chat is tonight at 9 PM Eastern time.

www.peginc.com
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VonDan... Please remove that photo of the organ in a jar before I puke again.

Thank you.

A Concerned Citizen.
Muse
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what's coming up next in the Back Room Chat Room:

June 30, 2011
post-Origins chat! Even though we put many a con mile on the old minivan, we can’t attend them all. So if you went, bring the stories so we may live vicariously through you!

July 7, 2011
Jamie Chambers is in the Back Room! He’s begun a new game company, Signal Fire Studios, so he’s coming to talk about what’s next for him.

July 14, 2011
Phase 5 Publishing is bringing their authors to discuss their monthly reviews (collections of short stories) and other works of fiction, specializing in epublications of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I met them at ConCarolinas and loved the periodic table symbols on the back of the book letting me know exactly what the themes were and targeted audience. The website says that it is intended for mature audiences unless stated otherwise. So whether you’re a writer looking for a publisher, or a gamer interested in some cool fiction, join in to check them out!

July 21, 2011
Getting Kids Into Gaming chat! We’ve asked several folks we know–and some we don’t–to be the guest hosts on this topic. We have Pete Figtree from Ruthless Diastema Games blog, who is bringing his friend Jay Shaffstall. Jay is a proud Dad of a six-year old gamer girl, strong advocate of using games in education, past editor of BellaOnline.com’s RPG column, and teaches computer science at Muskingum University. I’ve also recruited long-time Savage Worlds GM for kids at GenCon Peter Hildreth (he’s been running games for kids since GenCon was in Milwaukee!). And Sechin Tower, a teacher and Lead Editor for Exile Games, will be there too. All we're missing is you! (Yeah, that's corny.)

July 28, 2011
post-FandomFest chat! Come find out how our weekend went at FandomFest, and welcome new Minions of the Brain to the fold.

Chats are every Thursday 9-10 p Eastern. Hope you can join us!
Ogma
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that ahead of time... A couple on there I'm not interested in (a couple I definitely am) and this will help me try and sort out my Thursday nights (especially since I work at my day job until 7pm PST)...
JackMann
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably won't be joining you guys for the con reports, but I'll do my best to make the others.
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Gen Con chat tonight. Don't know how to fit it all in an hour, but guess we'll try!

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Break Room All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: