Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[LC][Homebrew][Alternate Universe] Beyond Banshee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: [LC][Homebrew][Alternate Universe] Beyond Banshee Reply with quote

Here's my little homebrew about an alternate version of the Faraway System with extra space locations added. By now, only the description chapter is ready.
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Introduction

I decided to write this fan supplement for Deadlands Lost Colony because I feeled like the space part of the setting isn't exciting enough. Ah, screw this politeness, I feeled like it's empty and boring. Only two locations with colonies, and one of them is off-limits to civilians, and all the other places in the Faraway system are silent and dead. You had two possibilities in space: mining asteroids and not mining asteroids. So I wrote this supplement to make up an alternative version of the system with a little more space outposts and colonies. To, let's say it figuratively, bring the "space" part back in "space western". Now you can reveal the mysteries of the Cult of Stormfather in Azreel's Cloud City, get involved in the corporate chicanery of a cyberpunk megapolis on the second moon of Chanoukara (hey, the original Deadlands had corporate chicanery in a steampunk megapolis!), steal fusion-grade hydrogen from the ruthless Blackwaters dictatorship on the moons of Johnson's Folly and expose the dictator's goons as undead monsters, catch comets in the Faraway Star's Icebelt and sell them - wholesale - in the stations of the Belt... and, most likely, be thrown out of airlock for all this trickery. Good luck!

Aurora Nikolaeva.

I. Posse Territory

1. The Old Space Dog Spins The Yarn

Howdy, Banshee guy. My name is Aurora Starwinski, rogue trader extraordinaire, but call me Aurie. No bargain too small, no fee too large, no trip too dangerous. I'm the captain of this here little freighter and I'll be your guide to the Faraway System, you mud-pounding Banshee groundhog. Forgive the funny accent, English isn't my own language. That's Marco, my astrogator, and that's Cliffey, my engineer, a mute. Welcome aboard, my little bird is a custom work and the fastest thing this side of the Tunnel... hey, don't forget to fasten your seatbelt! You DON'T want to fall on the floor when three gees hit! See, my "Century Hawk" does 35 gees, and all the gravity compensators you can cram aboard are not enough to make it feel like less than three! So you better fasten your belt if you don't want your cranium cracked by the fall.
What did you ask? Where is my left leg below the knee? Ah, that was the friggin sphincter valve. That damn Reaver punctured my suit's boot, and the valve cut me half a leg off to stop decompression. I understand that was necessary to save my life, but damn, I hate hopping on this iron poker of a prosthetic and a walking stick, and cyberlimbs are out of production since the Tunnel closed. That's why I love zero-g. In zero-g, I fly, not hobble.
Hey! What's that you reading? Isn't it that file by Debbi Dallas? Heed my advice: throw it away. Debbi's good down there, on the planet, but she knows nothing about what's going on up here. A mud-pounder, like you. See, she even doesn't know a thing about astronomy: that file calls the Faraway star a G4 and claims it's hotter than Sol's G2. What? Who said "what's so funny about it"? Every spacer worth his oxygen knows that a G2 is hotter than G4, you see, the less the number, the hotter the star. And the Faraway star is an F9(V), a yellow-white main sequence star, mass 1.15 solar units, luminosity two solar units. That means it's brighter than Sol and generates more solar wind, here Debbi got it right. Forgive my habit of keeping poking fun at her, but if you want to be a spacer, you gotta have a good grasp of science, or you'll soon be a dead spacer. And her grasp of science is dodgier than old space opera had, that one with whooshing spaceships, pew pew blasters, loud explosions in outer space and ridiculously human robots.

Cliffey! Final check of the engine! Marco! Lay out the course! We're going on full acceleration away from this dustball!
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

== Cinder ==

Cinder is a small-size chtonian-type terrestrial planet. That means it originally was a small epistellar gas giant but got its extensive atmosphere blown away by solar winds. Only the small hard core remained. Chtonian means "deep underground". Planetary core, deep underground, got it? It's dense, metallic and rich in mineral deposits, but it's freaking hot and you don't want to attempt a landing. The Liquid Metals story is true, and the Augustus I is still somewhere there. I heard somebody is going to try again and resume the mining business, but I don't know the details. No permanent settlements, and so no saloons.

== Ash ==

Unlike Cinder, Ash is not a chtonian-type, but rather your garden-variety small rockball. It's tectonically and volcanically dead, has no atmosphere and no good minerals to speak of, only the ubiquituous aluminium ore and some helium-rich regolith (that's space grit for you). Nobody here except the odd orbital hermit in a shack station or a beaten and battered Reaver ship with a bunch of the bozos on board, on the run from EXFOR. So no saloons here, too.

== Azreel ==

I don't know and don't want to know who Azreel the anouk was. There are no anouks here in space. The planet Azreel is a medium-sized greenhouse-type, just like Venus back in the Solar system. It's very similar to Venus, but it has much less carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. The atmospheric pressure at ground level is about hundred bar, the temperature is about six hundred kelvins, and it rains battery acid. No, I don't know how much is this in Fahrenheit. Only ground-pounders use Fahrenheit degrees, and I ain't no ground-pounder, as you already get.
The twist with Azreel is that the greenhouse gas is ghost rock vapor, also known as the ghost gas! The scientists say the release of the gas started not so long ago, and before that, the climate on Azreel was much milder. It's a scientific enigma, but at least it's scientific. The local tall tales about a spirit called the Stormfather, who allegedly created the ghost rock here, aren't scientific even a little bit. They say that this Stormfather, a big-ass planet-sized poltergeist, makes storms in the local atmosphere at will, and there is stuff that angers him. They claim that Stormfather hates anouks and human tree-huggers from Banshee, and throws hurricanes whenever they travel over Azreel in a shuttle. It would be some funny superstition, but there is a cult that worships Stormfather, and they make human sacrifices. And now this ain't no funny anymore.
Say what you will, but the ghost gas is immensely valuable. It's just like ghost rock in gas form. It's used as an addition to fusion-grade hydrogen, it's used as a component in organic synthesis, and it's the best working body for lasers. Even negligibly small energy input makes the gas generate powerful beams of coherent, sickly radium-green light. And that's why Hellstromme Industries built the floating Cloud City in Azreel's atmosphere: here they refine the local air, which is quarter water vapor, quarter CO2, half ghost gas and some percent sulfur oxides, isolate the ghost gas and ship it offworld. The upper atmosphere has a comfortable temperature and pressure, but the air is still poisonous: breathe one time, and you'll get a mild case of ghost rock fever, breathe it for five minutes, and you'll combust just like those 19th-century Deadwood miners.
Cloud City is a big-ass city-sized donut filled with normal nitrogen-oxygen air. It floats in the upper atmosphere of Azreel like a helium balloon, moored to the surface by superstrong carbon nanotube cords, and houses something like a hundred thousand citizens, mostly engineers and workers in the ghost gas industry, and their families. Have you seen Star Wars? Remember that Cloud City? This one is just as impressive, though it doesn't have those gnome-like alien janitors. It belongs to HI, and was one of their greatest assets. During the latest years, following the closing of the Tunnel, the city's industry lost much of their market, but EXFOR always wants to buy more lasers, and Cloud City is THE place to buy lasers. That's why it's still in business.
Azreel also has a highport, that's an orbiting docking station for non-atmospheric craft. It's a standard Stanford torus space station, spinning for artificial gravity, and it houses another 30 000 of Azreel's population. Shuttles cruise between Cloud City and the highport.
The economic crisis following the closing of the Tunnel hit Cloud City hard, and crime skyrocketed. Now the Azreel highport is a wretched hive chock full of black marketeers, smugglers, snakeheads (that's smugglers of passengers, sonny), drug dealers, pimps and pickpocketing street urchins. Guns are forbidden on space stations because bullets pose a decompression hazard, and without guns, you can't give these guys a boot. You just can't, and the local Colonial Ranger is a corrupt bastard who cuts some percent from every illegal deal. But if you can't buy something in this highport, it probably doesn't exist. The Cloud City proper, on the other hand, is home to mostly the honest poor. Ah, and before you ask where did I get this scar across my nose bridge, that was at the Azreel highport, me and some unsavory buyer not agreeing about prices. 'Twas in the Battery Acid Bar, a dingy establishment where the barkeep serves chanouk piss laced with mickeys for the unwary, card sharks play poker and hone their skills on each other, and rogue traders like me haggle... with a misunderstanding resulting in a knifefight.
Oh, and Debbi's file makes me laugh again. It claims that Azreel's atmosphere is mostly nitrogen. Another fine piece of ground-pounders' stupidity. Nitrogen ain't no greenhouse gas. You can't have a greenhouse-type planet with it.
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

==Banshee==

We've just left it, sonny. And I don't regret. Nothing particularly important here for any adventurous spacer, except for probably the Providence Station. I must admit, that's one king of entertainment estabilishments of the Universe.

==The Belt==

Ah, the Belt! The true space frontier! Here, it seems, Debbi actually did her homework. The Belt is really an asteroid belt, and it's really pieces of an ancient planet. Very unusual. I don't really know about them the artifacts of a dead civilization, but I've seen enough fakes of 'em on sale in Azreel highport to outfit a dozen races. But the Reavers, on the other hand, are very real, shiver me timbers. They attack shipments from the Belt and the outer system like there's no tomorrow. But this little beauty, my ship, can outrun any of theirs, so don't worry.
There are also Helstromme's privateers, who can be as nasty as the Reavers, but more of them later. And now, sonny, we are approaching Goliath's Belt Station. It's a Stanford torus that houses thirty thousand people. Originally it housed forty thousand, but it fell into disrepair a little bit. It's in a pothole-hazardous place, you see. Donate some money to repair the Hole until it's too holey!
There are some smaller stations on the belt. The medium-size stations like Bernal Two are spherical and house several thousand people. The smaller ones are carved inside metallic asteroids and house up to half a thousand, usually much less. And the simplest "work shack" is a discarded cargo container with improvised pressurization and life support for several people, usually made by one mute "shack-itect" who charges $1000 per shack built. It's a space equivalent of "home on the range", though no buffaloes roam here in the Belt. Some time ago, before I went into the big rogue trader business, I was a snake oil saleswoman and travelled between these shacks peddling "patented bio-active food additives". And then I ran into those Reavers, lost half of my leg and decided this petty business isn't worth it. Then I became a first mate on my uncle's tug Rodeo, the ship that towed comet frags from the Icebelt - that's Faraway's Kuiper belt - to this place. See, comets are the cheapest source of water and chemicals here in the Belt. A tug blasts a comet up there at the Icebelt into pieces with a mining laser, catches a big enough piece, tows this half-mile sized chunk of water, methane and ammonia ices here and opens up a garage sale. One comet piece is enough for two years of enjoying life: the local stationeers pay dearly for water ice, for it's not only drinking and washing, but also oxygen for breathing and hydrogen for flying. And them mutes can transmute methane and ammonia ices into organic solvents and hydrazine, and now them into drugs, plastics, fabrics and other useful stuff. And we just gallivant through the Belt and count money. Then the comet piece is over and we ride back up to the Icebelt for the next one. Though soon I was bored with this kind of life, took my share and bought this here ship, the Century Hawk.
Before we continue our trip, we shall dock at Bernal Two Station and have some rest and recreation. I'll show you the famous Red Rooster Saloon on Bernal Two, where Molly Gann charges five hundred per mug of beer, and people pay, because it's the only saloon for millions of miles. Do you like newt meat and chlorella rotgut? You have to, because these are the only local food and drink. They have to import beer, that's why the ludicrous price.
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

==Chanoukara==

All right, did you like them newt steaks? They didn't give you digestion troubles, did they? Hope they didn't, sonny, because when Cliffey 'ere sobers up and checks the engine, we're going to have a rough ride into the Outer System, and I don't want you to soil my deck with your spew. The Chanoukara system is EXFOR's bailiwick, and they don't like civilian ships, especially rogue traders, flying through it. We can outrun any ship of their armada, but, as I said, the ride is going to be rough.
Chanoukara is a very large gas giant, heavier than Jupiter in the Solar System. These are usually called brown dwarfs and are considered stars in their own right if they are found in interstellar space, but here in the system, Chanoukara is a planet, and its satellites are moons. It isn't big enough to fuse protium, the regular hydrogen, like real stars do, but it has some subpar deuterium and protium-deuterium fusion, the same reaction that's going on inside Century Hawk's fusion drive. It has a luminosity, but it is a tiny fraction of the Faraway Star's, maybe one thousandth. Its mantle is too hot to have metallic hydrogen, so Chanoukara lacks the powerful magnetic field that gas giants like Jupiter and Johnson's Folly possess, and its moons are spared from the powerful radiation showers.
Chanoukara has nine moons that come in three groups. The two inner moons are small, irregularly shaped pieces of rock that are not significant in any way. They are called Chanoukara One and Chanoukara Two.
The two "Galilean" moons are big enough to be small planets in their own right. Both of them are like Marses: small rockball-types, sandy, waterless, with tenuous atmospheres. Chanoukara Three, also known as the Base Prime, is EXFOR's HQ and main military base. They will try to shoot us if we come close. I would dare them try, but we're going to the other moon. It's known as the Traders' Moon, or Chanoukara Four.
Traders' Moon is a little smaller and somewhat colder than Base Prime and, unlike Base Prime, it's not tide-locked to Chanoukara. It also belongs to the UN, but it's a treaty planetoid, a porto franco where traders like us can land and sell our wares to EXFOR sutlers and intendants. Big freighters from Hellstromme Industries and Blackwaters Hydrogen & Organics also come here with their bulk cargos. EXFOR is building a big space fleet, and they need a lot of supplies.
The capital of Traders' Moon is Masterson City, housing one million and the biggest city in all the system, containing the civilian UN administration of the Faraway System (who doesn't have any real power beyond Traders' Moon), providing peaceful comfort to the EXFOR men and women on the leave and an economy to the whole polity. You see, it doesn't make sense to have an army if you don't have a civilian rear rich enough to support it. The city consists of airtight boxy buildings with thick glass windows that don't open, connected by streets and alleys that are covered by pressurized galleries of glass and steel. The local air cannot be breathed without a special breathing mask, just like on Base Prime, but the pressurized city has normal breathable air. The silhouette of Masterson City is almost like one of a city on Earth, with tall boxy towers, neon ads, the whole enchilada. With all 'em the rumors about Earth's fate, it might be the last human megapolis in the whole Universe. And it's friggin like the old megapolises of Earth, with all this high-tech, low-culture, corporate chicanery, street punks and gangbangers, hackers, dudes and virtual addicts. HI and BH&O wage a corporate war that's planned in high, squeaky clean plazas and towers of the upper city by fat and shameless executives and fought in dirty dark alleys by street samurais and petty hirelings. Sounds like "cyberpunk" to you? Hell, it works exactly like it sounds! But personally I like to compare Masterson City with Salt Lake City of the nineteenth century. A technological megapolis in the middle of a frontier? Check. Two feuding mega corps? Check. A squeaky clean overcity and a dirty undercity? Check again.
Traders' Moon also has several small towns, a large spaceport and some terraforming industries. They are going to terraform both this moon and Base Prime into, pardon the pun, prime pieces of space real estate, with fully breathable air, green lawns and chirping birds. Were going, that is, before the Tunnel collapsed, and now they are still keeping the endeavor out of sheer pluck and determination. Oh, and there's also Club Spire. A tinhorn style nightclub on the top of one of the Masterson City's towers, spinning and providing a cool view. I don't like these kinds of estabilishments, and neither do they like my kind. Their face control hates people with scarred faces, iron pokers instead of legs and that uncanny space dog's walk.
The outer five moons of Chanoukara are small and asteroid-like. They are not significant, either. But even further, there are some places of interest: the Trojan asteroid fields of Chanoukara. These asteroid fields are smaller than the Belt and are located near the L4 and L5 points of Chanoukara's orbit. That's 60 degrees behind the planet and 60 degrees before it, for you groundhogs. These asteroids are mined by UN workers and unreliable soldiers transferred to "work battalions".
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

==Johnson's Folly==

The garden variety, cold gas giant type. Much like Saturn, but has a stronger magnetic field comparable to Jupiter's, and larger moons. These moons can be divided into three types, you know the drill: small asteroid-like inner moons that sometimes graze the ring system, large "Galilean" moons and outer moons, captured asteroids in irregular orbits. There are ten o' them total.
The inner moons, like Chanoukara's, are bland and boring. They are heavily bombarded by radiation streams bent by the strong magnetic field of the planet. To say they are a lil' bit irradiated is just like saying my leg is a lil' bit hurt. An attempt to land on them and have a walk will get you irradiated to a walking ghost degree. Don't do this. There are three of them.
The four "Galilean" moons are much more interesting. The innermost one, Efreet, is similar to the Solar System's Io. It undergoes a lot of tidal flexing and heating, and consists of a thin hardened lava crust covered by molten sulfur that conceals a liquid core of hot magma. It has a trace atmosphere of hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide, it's surface is red-hot, looks like pizza, and it's also heavily bombarded by particles from the radiation belts. No human was crazy enough to land here, but the moon is claimed by Blackwaters Alliance, of which I will tell you soon, as its territory.
The second and third large moons are named Blackwater and Leviathan. They are much like Jupiter's moon Europa: their ice crusts cover deep oceans of liquid water. When humans first arrived into the Faraway system, Hellstromme Industries founded colonies here, for the sake of mining the methane hydrate deposits that pepper the inner surfaces of their ice crusts and as bases for guzzler ships that scoop hydrogen, the essential fusion fuel and lifeblood of space, from the atmosphere of Johnson's Folly. They built cities and industrial complexes under the ice crusts, all submerged in the oceans. The colonies were a huge success, and soon ninety percent of all fusion fuel grade hydrogen was coming into the inner system from here, not from the Solar system.
When the Tunnel closed, the HI administrators that ruled Blackwater and Leviathan had a little, funny thought. It was "Why the friggin hell should we kowtow before Vanessa? Our colonies are self-sufficient!". The next day Blackwater and Leviathan were proclaimed a sovereign nation, Blackwaters Alliance, with these administrators as President and Prime Minister, and all HI installations were "expropriated" and handed to a newly founded state corporation Blackwaters Hydrogen & Organics.
Needless to say, Hellstromme Industries were mad. The newly independent nation was sitting on the only functioning steady, cheap supply of spaceship fuel, His Majesty the Fusion-Grade Hydrogen, The Lifeblood of Space Travel. They threatened to send an armed fleet, but the Blackwaters government wisely offered General Warfield the cheapest price possible for hydrogen, and EXFOR declared the new nation a UN member under protection of their fleet. That's how Blackwater, Leviathan and the newly colonized fourth moon, the Titan-like Bahamut, came to be the home of the Faraway System's chief hydrogen cartel.
Nowadays the Blackwaters Alliance is a stable sovereign entity, a mock democracy tightly controlled by the dominant Independence Party and the dictator-like President, Kenji Nakamura. Blackwater has three underwated cities, Oceania, Pascal and Depth City, and Leviathan has one, Glacier. All these cities house forty thousand citizens each. Bahamut, a larger moon with a thick methane-nitrogen atmosphere and hydrocarbon seas, houses a colony of two thousand. They have a small armed fleet, mostly HI vessels captured during the Revolution of Independence, and are protected by EXFOR. Their special _guzzler_ ships scoop hundreds thousand tons of raw hydrogen from Jonhson's Folly every year, their refineries make fusion-grade hydrogen from it, removing impurities like helium, methane and ammonia, and their chemical plants make all sorts of plastics, chemicals, synthetic fabrics, medical drugs and similar stuff from these methane and ammonia. The hydrogen our ship is running on now was scooped from Johnson's Folly, and the plastic panel of the control console was made on Blackwater.
However, HI didn't let those Blackwaters walk away scot free. They started hiring "privateers", from adventurous Belters to outright Reavers, to steal BH&O tanker convoys heading to Trader's Moon and Banshee and hand them to HI. These privateers are currently the biggest pain in the ass for the Blackwaters government and BH&O executives. HI also hires and sends some claim jumpers on its own guzzler ships to build bases on the small outer moons of Johnson's Folly and guzzle the precious hydrogen for Hellstromme. The Blackwaters Space Fleet keeps putting these claim jumper bases down, but they just won't stop, they pop and pop up. This enmity is the source of much spy paranoia and is why it's hard to obtain a Blackwaters visa and visit the Johnson's system legally; only UN officers from the Chanoukara system get their visas easily. The most reliable way to get there for everyone else is by snakehead. Even the Colonial Rangers are let inside very grudgingly, and Blackwaters always saddle each one with a "liaison officer" from the local State Sec, the Communal Security Committee. Those CSC guys are nasty, don't mess with them. Every once a while a Ranger too nosy for his own good is found fallen down the ladder, lethally and, of course, accidentally. The local authorities think they can handle their law enforcement all by themselves.
If you ever get a visa, don't forget the Crush Depth Hangout in Pascal, the only city relatively open for foreigners. It's clean, the drink is cheap and good, but one advice: don't talk politics with strangers, or the next thing you see is your bottle buddy showing you the hidden badge and escorting you to the nondescript gray van. And you won't be heard from again.
The final three moons of Johnson's Folly are small dirty snowballs, barely large enough to be balls, but not large enough to have much gravity or mineral wealth, similar to Saturn's Mimas, Enceladus and Iapetus. Johnson's Folly also has Trojan asteroid fields, though not as large. As far as I know, no one is mining there, the place's a little too cold.
What? That ghost story about Johnson's ship again? Yeah, there is it the wreck, somewhere at the rings. But it doesn't send any distress beeps any more, and, repeat after me, is definitely not haunted.

==Charon and beyond==

Repeat after me. Charon ain't NO planet! It's a tiny hadean-type dwarf planet of the _plutino_ class, an object of Icebelt, Faraway Star's Kuiper belt. There are dozens of plutinos, cubiwanos and others of them hadean-types beyond Charon's orbit, some of them hundreds AUs from the star, not to count millions of smaller icy potholes. I know eleven, Marco knows thirty-two, and my uncle who flew there to frag some comets knew eighty-nine. All of them are balls of snow, ice, dirt and grit. And there isn't anything interesting on 'em, except probably if you want a secret, private meeting with another spaceship orbiting one of them.
But them comets, the smaller ones, they are useful, for they are small enough to shatter with a mining laser and made of mostly water, methane and ammonia, all volatiles that fetch a price. Stations pay dearly for comet fragments towed to their doors. Charon's small irregular-shaped moon Cerberus is partialy hollowed out and turned into a station frequented by comet fraggers, a waystation into the Icebelt. That's the only permanent settlement in the Icebelt, known primarily for the World's Edge Saloon, the last drinking estabilishment on the road away from the Faraway Star. It has a transient population of about thirty space dogs, and a permanent population of one: Mad Plakuchi, the grizzled captain of Cerberus Station - that's mayor and marshal in one person for you landlubbers - and barkeep of the World's Edge. If you ever visit the place, order some of the local specialty: Black Silence cocktail. Fifty-fifty sparkling wine and old-fashioned California ghost rot, 140 proof. It WILL knock you out, no matter how tough you were on Banshee.
No one ever set foot on Charon itself except for that one HI expedition. That's what Debbi got right. Probably because no one needs to. If someone did, they don't tell tall tales.
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem...
Comments would be appreciated.
steelbrok
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have missed this when it wwas first posted.

Nice extrapolation for Lost Colny, gives the system a Firefly vibe
Edivdrone
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice piece of work. Would it be alright if I copied these to my computer?

The constructive critic (or nitpick) in me insists that I point out that the past and perfect tenses of feel is felt, not feeled, UNLESS that was an accent thing. Same for 'Hellstromme Industries were mad'; should be was, unless it was an accent thing. You could also add the words 'the' and 'executives' around Hellstomme Industries to fix it. And you missed the second r in one of your underwaters.
aurora
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The accent is my own one that I gave to the heroine. I don't think it's wise to give her grammatically correct speech when she's already established as non-American.

Now I'm working at the mechanical part of the mod, and some pieces of Marshal's section.

PS: Everyone can do anything with this text. I do not claim any stupid copyrights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: