Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hell On Earth Companion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amdramnar
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Hell On Earth Companion Reply with quote

Any updates on when this might be available. Last bit of information I heard was it was in editing in August.
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gone through several edits, and still has a few more to go. I hope to have it in layout after the holidays...which means we're most likely looking at Spring for the PDF release.

I know it's aggravating how slow we are, but with the exception of the Deadlands Weird West books done by Matt Cutter, everything else is laid out and given the final edit by me, and there are only so many hours in a day.

I'm hoping this is the year we change that, we certainly have the demand, but I'm super picky about what Pinnacle puts in your hands.

Happy holidays all...

Shane
Xphile
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow? I see this company put out far more quality products than the other RPG lines I follow.

Is the companion going to extend the rules of Hell on Earth: Reloaded or is it just going to be a softcover version of the book?
jpk
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xphile wrote:
Slow? I see this company put out far more quality products than the other RPG lines I follow.

Is the companion going to extend the rules of Hell on Earth: Reloaded or is it just going to be a softcover version of the book?

Thanks for the kind words. With the enthusiasm we get for new stuff, it can be easy to feel like we should be putting out more. But I'll stop the self-reflection before I start telling you about my parents' divorce and that one elemtary school play that...see, there I go...

The Companion will be new material, not a reprint of the basic book. Beyond that, I'll leave it to the actual authors to talk when they can.
PEGShane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel has the right of it--it's all new (though of course some sections deal with existing subjects).

And Joel, I'm sorry about that play in the sixth grade. It's a long story that involves Calvin Klein, a Delorean, and a hazy night inhaling plutonium fumes, but...that was my fault.

Shane
MagusRogue
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh! Seems we all went to the same play, it seems. no wonder i'm missing half my memory....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amdramnar
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been four months since my original query. Is there any update that can be provided about the HoER Companion?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: