Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sci-Fi Companion Availability in U.K.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kev-La
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Sci-Fi Companion Availability in U.K. Reply with quote

Hey, Pinnacle! Very Happy
I would love to buy a copy of the Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Companion (the book, not a computer file). Unfortunately, I'm having great difficulty finding it anywhere, either in a shop or online, except for the Pinnacle online shop. I live in England, and I cannot afford the postage and packaging charges listed there Sad
Please could you tell me of any plans you have to publish this book in the United Kingdom, if it will be made a Print on Demand option on DriveThruRPG, or any other suggestions you can make? Smile
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Sci-Fi Companion Availability in U.K. Reply with quote

Kev-La wrote:
Please could you tell me of any plans you have to publish this book in the United Kingdom...

The book will be available through normal distribution and retail channels. But be aware the print books just recently arrived and were shipped to Kickstarter backers first.

They have started normal distribution now, but how long that takes to reach shelves depends on the specific distributor and the store carrying it. Of course since the warehouse is in the US, it does take longer to reach international distributors.

Hopefully it won't be much longer, but there's no way to say for certain when it will show up. Though if you have a local gaming store, it couldn't hurt to tell them it's printed and entering distribution so they know to ask their distributor about it when ordering.

www.peginc.com
kirijama
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Companion Reply with quote

Quick question.

Have the limited edition printed copies of the Savage Worlds Sci-Fi Companion had the errata fixes implemented before printing?

Thanks

Kirijama
JDGwf
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kirijama Mine does -- looks like it (at least closely) matches the file SW_Science_Fiction_Companion4.pdf from the Pinnacle Online Store.
kirijama
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDGwf wrote:
@kirijama Mine does -- looks like it (at least closely) matches the file SW_Science_Fiction_Companion4.pdf from the Pinnacle Online Store.

Thank you, looking forward to the book being delivered even more now Smile

In answer to the first post the book is available online from both iguk.co.uk and leisuregames.com in the UK this week.

Kirijama
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: