Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mega Man's Robot Masters and their minions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dylan S
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint wrote:
...there's the additional downside that his limitation is known. Stay out of his way this round, and he'll be vulnerable the next.

Downside?! Those sorts of simple, repetitive tactics are exactly what we rely on to beat Megaman games!
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I ran the game last night. I didn't have time to prepare the level, dedicating the time I ended up having to making the figure flats (which turned out very nicely, though I forgot to make a second one for Gemini Man's dupe). I had to completely pull the "level" out of a certain area and the players all knew it, but everyone had a great time regardless and I'll definitely be continuing the story the next time people would be able to make it.
Rohan
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looked like you guys were having a blast over there! I wish I could have played, but between the game I had signed up for and minding the booth and my throat starting to give out, it just wasn't in the cards.

It was great to see another Savage from the boards there though!

Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Silvergryphongames

Current WIP: Wellstone City Chronicles, Puppets, and One-liners
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty Kevin, my true love is still the original Deadlands system. I like the granularity of the system and the nuance to the rules rather than being a broad all-things-possible kind of system. Savage Worlds happened to be what worked for this game (rather well, I might add) and it was the first game I'd ever really run in the system despite ordering the very first printing of the first edition of the rulebook! I even have one of those old Smiling Jack busts. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Home-brew Settings & Conversions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: