Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrain idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomba
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Terrain idea Reply with quote

OK, so it's a bit pricey but the new 'Desert of Athas' Dungeon tiles from Wizards have a great DL/desert feel about them (well, most of them do...)

They also include a great 3D adobe-style (possibly- my knowledge of 19th century American architecture is wobbly at best) hut and staircase, with a nice raft/pier walkway thingy for the desert-meets-water tiles. The tiles are all marked in 1 inch squares.

Just if anyone's interested...

Tomba
Rorik36
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the amount of cardboard you are getting it isn't a bad price.

I have used a couple of these for dungeon crawl games and they work very well.
Tomba
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the price comment refers to here in the UK- they cost ten pounds which I suspect is because our economy is suffering- I think it's about 15 US dollars.

They are good quality but all of the other dungeon tiles sets have been 8 pounds so it was quite a price hike in the UK (like 25% more).

Anyway, some nice stuff.
Snate56
Legendary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also this set for $10,
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=59517

You can flip through the different pdf layers to customize it, and print however many tiles you want.

Doesn't have the building, though.

SteveN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> The Great Rail Wars! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: