Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming Super Heroes book vs. Necessary Evil EX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coffee Zombie
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Upcoming Super Heroes book vs. Necessary Evil EX Reply with quote

I'll preface my question by an explanation. While discussing how frustrated I was getting with my Marvel Universe RPG game (the ill fated stones system), our group though "why don't we pull out the Aberrant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aberrant) books and run that?" So we did, and for a while things were good. Then the problems with WWs system began to bog down play. So as we should have done from the start, we used Savage Worlds to run adventures in the Aberrant world.

We've been using the Necessary Evil EX rules so far with reasonable success, so when I heard that a Super Heroes book was coming out in the same vein as the Fantasy Book we picked up, I was curious. Would it be just the NE EX rules with additional material? Is it revised and expanded from what is located in the NE book? If so, then I would certainly buy it, as even once I'm done with my Aberrant plot arc I'll want to run Supers again down the road.

But without it being in print yet, I can't look at it to contrast and compare. Has anyone purchased it and has Necessary Evil EX to compare it to? What are the differences?
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if my opinion really counts (Wink), but see if this thread helps...

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25787

www.peginc.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: