Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paper Miniatures Blanks!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virgobrown72
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Paper Miniatures Blanks!!! Reply with quote

Hey, didn't someone have a link to a template of paper miniatures blanks?
quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following thread will take you to the links I put up at using an excel sheet that to make 2 sided figure flats from pictures/drawings you may have.

http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23716&highlight=

Hopefully there may be others as well if this isnt what you are looking for, or if you dont have excel.
TommyBrownell
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.pigames.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=491

Precis Intermedia Games does a Create Your Own set that is accessible only by you...for a commercial option.
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this sheet of Paper Minis I made for Hell Frost

Savage Mommy
Savage Mommy!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quixol

I have a question for you about your sheet. How would you make blanks for bigger creatures? 2x2, 3x3 etc.

Beldar
quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beldar1215 wrote:
Quixol

I have a question for you about your sheet. How would you make blanks for bigger creatures? 2x2, 3x3 etc.

Beldar

I don't care what my wife says..."Size Counts!" Wink

One of the worksheet tabs is called Conversions.
With a little work it can provide you the information you need to approximate appropriate sizing for the excel cell to get the size you want.
If time permits I will work on it and provide a more robust update of the sheet this weekend or next, so you can make a simple entry for:
If 30mm = 6' tall character.

What change to the cell do I need to make to make a 9' tall character or perhaps a Car that is 9' x 4.5' in length.

Hope this makes sense...and if not I will try to include more rational instructions.
quixol
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've updated the EXCEL Figure flat sheet to make it a bit easier to assess the correct sizing depending on the scale you wish to use.
It works best of course using 25mm, 28mm or 30mm and is currently defaulted to 30 mm = ~6' tall or 1/60 scale.

Use the following link to download
http://savage-x.wikispaces.com/file/detail/SW_NPCv1.0.xls

The conversion sheet tab will allow you to figure out the sizing if you wanted to make scale versions of horse, wagons, rocket jets etc.

There are a whole host of professionally created figure flats, but when going to conventions or for one off games, figure flats are a wonder and truly allow me to personalize my games with very little effort.

Should anyone want to make updates or improve upon the sheet, please let feel free, but send me a copy, cuz I be really lazy and would love to have any improvements from others in the savage world community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW General Chat & Game Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: