Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi All! Looking for HOE date.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loraith
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Hi All! Looking for HOE date. Reply with quote

I've looked all over the place for the releace date for HOE Reloaded and I can't seem to find any offical info anywhere. I work at my friendly local gaming store and I have people asking when it will be out. I would love to know as well because I have agreed to GM an event when it is released.
Thanks in advance!
Jimmy

P.S. No spell check on this forum? Or maybe I am blind><
islan
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard, it has never been officially announced; just that it'll be gotten around to, and they might have some of it already done.
loraith
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weak. I guess I'll have to run a classic HOE event. I can see from other posts that people ahve been asking this same question for a long time now. Come on Pinnacle!! We have a hankering to once again travel the wastes and take the fight to the Reckoners!!
Jimmy
islan
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Pinnacle is just as eager to get it out as you are to get it, but things can take a while in this business. It certainly took a while for the Fantasy Companion to come out, even after it was announced.
nonefornic
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know... let's start a petition.

1- Nic

Hell, I'll even go start a facebook group petitioning for its release...
nonefornic
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... so the petition thing isn't workin too good... Um... guess I shouldn't have started that facebook group... http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&q=hell+on+earth+reloaded&o=69&c1=5#/group.php?gid=124741316307&ref=search&sid=755142961.1661935253..1
islan
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonefornic wrote:
Okay... so the petition thing isn't workin too good... Um... guess I shouldn't have started that facebook group...

As I've said, they're already working on it; whether anything comes of it has yet to be seen. But Pinnacle has heard our cries for it, and they know we want it. Don't think we need yet another petition.
nonefornic
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islan wrote:

As I've said, they're already working on it; whether anything comes of it has yet to be seen. But Pinnacle has heard our cries for it, and they know we want it. Don't think we need yet another petition.

Riot it is! After that; hostages! No wait, sexy hostages! Hmm... when's the Miss Universe padgent on?
Sitting Duck
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonefornic wrote:
islan wrote:

Riot it is! After that; hostages! No wait, sexy hostages! Hmm... when's the Miss Universe padgent on?

Actually I believe it's already over for this year.
VonDan
Legendary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh never mind I thought you said Hot Date and I was gonna ask if she has a single nerdy sister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: