Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm Post subject: is there a list of combat styles/maneuvers?
I have the survival guide which gives tips on using tricks and such.
But I was wondering if anyone had put together a list of styles/maneuvers that you could construct using the maneuvers and edges?
The attacker moves up to and attacks a foe on the edge of a group and runs away before the defenders can counter attack.
- move up to foe, attack, run away - the defender can use first strike to attack, getting away relies on a good run roll, if the foe is not shaken or killed they get a free attack when you move away.
- if attacker has a reach weapon they can attack without moving adjacent, foe cannot use first strike or get free attack when attacker moves away
- fleet footed helps get away faster
The attacker runs up to a foe and attacks for more damage at the cost of defense.
- move, run up to foe, wild attack
- multi-action penalty is -2 to hit, wild attack is +2 to hit, +2 dmg, -2 parry, net is +2 dmg, -2 parry
- houserule, if you run up to foe before you make a wild attack use the run roll for the damage bonus instead of +2 (run rolls cannot ace)
it just seems like there must be actions from other games you can simulate or other styles and tricks you can cobble together.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum