Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bug reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbwgames
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not getting the +2 cash increase from John Marbury. The +4 from Janet Wilson is working just fine though.

Heave to and prepare to be boarded!
rvrbluff@comcast.net
RobitusinZ
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobitusinZ wrote:
Hearts won't increase naturally beyond 255.

i.e. I have 300 max hearts, when I logged in today, I was at 255/300. The timer keeps ticking, but my hearts don't go higher than 255.

Just wanted to re-mention this, since it's very annoying. Hearts are probably being tracked by a small int, so it's not going over 255.
brandigrrrl
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Rippertech not appearing Reply with quote

I've just made numerous items of rippertech and had some of them not appear in my inventory. Some of them were new recipes and the confirmations that i'd made it appeared, along with the recipe being added to my list, but no rippertech was added to my inventory for some of them and in one case, I made three items (Invisibility Serum) and only got one. Also made Hellfire Heart and it never showed up. I had open slots in my inventory, and there was no message saying it was full or anything like that.

What gives?
Grampawerdna
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Rippertech not appearing Reply with quote

brandigrrrl wrote:
I've just made numerous items of rippertech and had some of them not appear in my inventory. Some of them were new recipes and the confirmations that i'd made it appeared, along with the recipe being added to my list, but no rippertech was added to my inventory for some of them and in one case, I made three items (Invisibility Serum) and only got one. Also made Hellfire Heart and it never showed up. I had open slots in my inventory, and there was no message saying it was full or anything like that.

What gives?

I'm getting the same 'non creation' bug. I made about 15 mighty drafts...only to find out I received none in my inventory.
Epharian
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgod2u wrote:
Tikanni wrote:
Tavis wrote:
Just went adventuring - got adventure number 1000 a couple of times.

It has no 'headline' title, and when I click on the 'begin' link it goes straight to the 'end' screen telling me that I gained 0 experience for the adventure.

EDIT

In fact, the only adventures available to me appear to be number 20 "Another Supposed Sect Member Found Dead" and the empty number 1000

I'm getting something similar at levels 40-42, I have a 46 Intellect and the only two missions available to me are "Theft at the Debutante Ball" where the first skill check is Int 60 and tells me I only have a 9% chances of success (was 7 around level 40), and the no 'headline' one. I've had to advance through researching rippertech and getting lucky on my hunting.

Yeah those high intellect adventures are crazy, I had to switch out my allies to get some with the intellect boost (astrological charts and prias papers) but once you make that first check it is a 2 hit easy kill and 160 XP so well worth sacrificing some secondary ally damage to get through. You can almost level twice before you run out of hearts (assuming no critical failures on the intellect roll)

I'm getting the same 'bug'. Here's to hoping they add some more high-level adventures....
Epharian
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Store math FAIL Reply with quote

Basic math is easy. Apparently the Gypsy folks who run the store aren't so good at it though.

I've seen this show up several times.

I had £220 and purchased 20 Witch's Bile @ £10 each--should cost £200. I hit 'Trade', and wind up with 20 WB and £42. So VERY confusing....

This is NOT an isolated incident. I owed a friend another WB, so I purchased one more...again 1 WB @ £10. Start with £42, hit trade, and wind up with...£33.

Now, I know this isn't a simple error of the WB saying it costs £10 and really costing £9, since if THAT were the case, I would have wound up with £40 in the original instance.

So I try this with another item: Mummy's Heart. Listed cost is £39. Information says I owe £78, I currently have £93, difference of 15. Hit trade and I have: £19.

That's a miscalculation of £4. Now, I'm not an expert....but I'm reasonably certain that at some point the gypsies are going to realize that I'm not giving them all the money they are owed and it is going to cause some problems somewhere.

I don't really MIND saving some money, and I wish this would happen to me in the real world, but it IS in fact a bug as near as I can tell...
RobitusinZ
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Store math FAIL Reply with quote

Epharian wrote:
Basic math is easy. Apparently the Gypsy folks who run the store aren't so good at it though.

I had £220 and purchased 20 Witch's Bile @ £10 each--should cost £200. I hit 'Trade', and wind up with 20 WB and £42. So VERY confusing....

This is NOT an isolated incident. I owed a friend another WB, so I purchased one more...again 1 WB @ £10. Start with £42, hit trade, and wind up with...£33.

Now, I know this isn't a simple error of the WB saying it costs £10 and really costing £9, since if THAT were the case, I would have wound up with £40 in the original instance.

So I try this with another item: Mummy's Heart. Listed cost is £39. Information says I owe £78, I currently have £93, difference of 15. Hit trade and I have: £19.

That's a miscalculation of £4. Now, I'm not an expert....but I'm reasonably certain that at some point the gypsies are going to realize that I'm not giving them all the money they are owed and it is going to cause some problems somewhere.

I don't really MIND saving some money, and I wish this would happen to me in the real world, but it IS in fact a bug as near as I can tell...

Do you have a Furnace from the Lodge?
Epharian
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Store math FAIL Reply with quote

RobitusinZ wrote:
Epharian wrote:

Do you have a Furnace from the Lodge?

Yeah, I realized that it was connected to that some time after posting, hadn't gotten back to replying...

BUT...it's a touch confusing as the furnace mentions 'weapons', but it obviously impacts everything...
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like to ask about what happens when you fire an Ally to make room for another one because you're full up Social Standing-wise. My Ally Pool still has something like 5 open slots in it after firing one of my very early Allies, but immediately after firing him it still tells me I'm full and need to raise my Social Standing. I saw the post a few pages back, but I don't know if it addresses this exact problem. Is it an issue with the Ally Pool or Social Standing?
Shinobi
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tikanni wrote:

I'm getting something similar at levels 40-42, I have a 46 Intellect and the only two missions available to me are "Theft at the Debutante Ball" where the first skill check is Int 60 and tells me I only have a 9% chances of success (was 7 around level 40), and the no 'headline' one. I've had to advance through researching rippertech and getting lucky on my hunting.

I've just got to this problem at Rank 39....... gnnnnnnnn Gonna be a slow ride to Rank 40+

edit: After some item rearranging and ally replacements, the Int 60 checks are OK... but its the only mission available since the 'blank #1000' mission just gives a "You earn 0 experience for completing this mission" for doing nothing. I'm hoping more missions become available soon.
Nick Zachariasen
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got Rippers failing to load during creation. I lost my ingredients and failed to get my Speed of the Best. Character name: Johann Kaupfschtupper.
supercOntra
Seasoned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I hit with my fists I do 5 damage but when using a tomahawk or really any melee weapon I do 1 damage per weapon. Shouldn't the 1 damage add to the 5 or is there a hidden agenda?
Character Merlin Spike
brandigrrrl
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

supercOntra wrote:
When I hit with my fists I do 5 damage but when using a tomahawk or really any melee weapon I do 1 damage per weapon. Shouldn't the 1 damage add to the 5 or is there a hidden agenda?
Character Merlin Spike

I've been wondering about that too. It seems particularly odd, when I've yet to see any melee weapon offer 5 damage or more.
brandigrrrl
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Weapons not equipping properly Reply with quote

I've been having this problem off and on for ages, and others have reported the same thing. My BF is getting so irritated he's not playing the game much any more.

Melee weapons will be equipped, then just not there any more. This will sometimes happen in the middle of a battle. Eg: I hit with my dueling swords or dagger or whatever, then the next 5 turns I fail to hit and get a message that "you failed to hit with FISTS. You might have a better chance if you equipped a melee weapon."

When I finally DO get a hit, the damage is the 5 for fists, not the amount for the melee weapon. This makes me think it's not jsut showing the wrong message, it seems the melee weapon somehow is REALLy not equipped any more.

It's REALLY frustrating, and as I said it's happening with *many characters i've talked to and many weapons*. Confused Crying or Very sad
TatteredKing
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing some Rippertech Research and have combined Fiend's Blood, Ghastly Fluids, and Sulfurous Blood. It combined to make Daemonic Blood, but when I go to see what it does, it says it is Fiend's blood...the ingredient.
mrgod2u
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TatteredKing wrote:
Doing some Rippertech Research and have combined Fiend's Blood, Ghastly Fluids, and Sulfurous Blood. It combined to make Daemonic Blood, but when I go to see what it does, it says it is Fiend's blood...the ingredient.

I have confirmed this, you also do not get a tech out of it.
Epharian
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgod2u wrote:
TatteredKing wrote:

I have confirmed this, you also do not get a tech out of it.

I have also confirmed this. While you do NOT get a tech out of it you DO get Fiend's blood--as in if you start with 9 fiend's blood, 3 ghastly fluid's and 1 sulfurous blood you will end up with 9 fiend's blood, 2 ghastly fluid's and ZERO sulfurous blood. Definitely qualifies as a bug.
GamerChick
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Only one mission? Reply with quote

I'm at level 40, and I get the choice of either the Theft at the Debutante Ball or a "blank" mission that goes nowhere. I'm getting a bit tired of saving that silly girl's bacon and would really love to be able to choose another mission.

Also, apologies for nitpicking, but it *really* bugs me that so and so attacks me with "it's" weapon. It's means "it is", the possessive is its. Pretty please?

I'm shamefully addicted to this game. I hope you guys get some of the :: mumble $200 mumble :: I've spent on prestige...

GamerChick
(Sorry - goofed and posted as its own topic - is in bugs now...)
Shadowdragon
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seems to be a problem with how melee damage is worked out. When I had Hunter's Instinct I was only doing 2 damage (+power +allies). With my fists I do 5 damage. Shouldn't I have been doing 7 damage when I had Hunter's Instinct?
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Only one mission? Reply with quote

GamerChick wrote:
Also, apologies for nitpicking, but it *really* bugs me that so and so attacks me with "it's" weapon. It's means "it is", the possessive is its. Pretty please?
My sentiments exactly. I love the game and I just bought my first batch of prestige (I want Weird Science!). Congrats on making the only FB game around that not only keeps my interest, but is worth spending a few bucks on. That said, the incorrect use of "its" and "it's" drives me crazy. It should be an easy fix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: