Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bug reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sneezythesquid
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks Reply with quote

I spent cash to get the Prestiege to get all three of these Lodge upgrades so I could have all 10 Equipment slots, but my Equiment screen still has two locked slots. What am I missing?

I have screenshots, if needed.

"Still, given the chance I'd give in to urges far more shocking." - Capt. Leela "Futurama"
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks Reply with quote

sneezythesquid wrote:
I spent cash to get the Prestiege to get all three of these Lodge upgrades so I could have all 10 Equipment slots, but my Equiment screen still has two locked slots. What am I missing?

Check again, some of them have level requirements. Mouse over the upgrade and read the pop up text.
sneezythesquid
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Armory, Smithy & Leatherworks Reply with quote

Agent_Templar wrote:
sneezythesquid wrote:

Check again, some of them have level requirements. Mouse over the upgrade and read the pop up text.

I checked, and they don't. I already own them, and they're supposed to be active. +2 for the Armoury, +2 for the Leatherworker, +1 for the Smithy. The Armory and the Leatherworks are also costing me three Pounds an hour!

"Still, given the chance I'd give in to urges far more shocking." - Capt. Leela "Futurama"
Agent_Templar
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm are you generating enough hourly income? I heard negative income will "disable" prestige bonuses but I have not confirmed it personally.
sneezythesquid
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent_Templar wrote:
Hmm are you generating enough hourly income? I heard negative income will "disable" prestige bonuses but I have not confirmed it personally.

After my lodge upgrades, I'm generating 10 pounds an hour. I would hope that was enough...

sneezythesquid
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, after a week, I was hoping that someone from the game would respond to me about this. I asked about this here, and through the "Contact the Creators" link in Facebook. Not one peep. I laid out my own cash for this, and it's starting to really tick me off that I'm being ignored.

GamerChick
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: More Rippers Problems Reply with quote

Health and heart have stopped refreshing (and I have the slots still locked problem as well). I'm not going to buy Prestige all of the time just to be able to play. It was fun while it lasted, but it seems that they've lost interest.

I'm wondering if they've stopped working on it altogether.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: