Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bug reports
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As here small dogs yap around your feet, the old lady introduces herself as Margaret Blair,

... her ...
=
DeMyztikX
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a bug... but really there are no good melee weapons. I see a lot of good ranged weapons (webley pistol). But there seems to be a huge gap in weapons. I'm still using a Spear which is hardly anything. I just have it so I have a melee weapon. I do see stat boost items that I've been using lately, but melee weapons just don't really cut it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMyztikX wrote:
Not really a bug... but really there are no good melee weapons. I see a lot of good ranged weapons (webley pistol). But there seems to be a huge gap in weapons. I'm still using a Spear which is hardly anything. I just have it so I have a melee weapon. I do see stat boost items that I've been using lately, but melee weapons just don't really cut it.

What do you suggest?
=
TatteredKing
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Show Beast in the Artic Expedition quest does not have a picture associated with it.
Tavis
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went adventuring - got adventure number 1000 a couple of times.

It has no 'headline' title, and when I click on the 'begin' link it goes straight to the 'end' screen telling me that I gained 0 experience for the adventure.

EDIT

In fact, the only adventures available to me appear to be number 20 "Another Supposed Sect Member Found Dead" and the empty number 1000

SWD: 50 Fathoms (GM)
andyguest2
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately a bug this time, well unless I'm just dense.

Just spent some cash for some prestige to upgrade my lodge. Now when I go to the research page the ingredients section is blank. I can see the mixing area at the top and the recipes I know at the bottom but in between is blank. It's not that the ingredients aren't showing up, I don't even see any slots.

Amongst the upgrades I took the Herbarium (save one ingredient from failed research) and the Reliquary (create relics). I'm guessing the Reliquary is the problem.

Is the reliquary implemented yet ? Should having it prevent me doing rippertech research ?
Savage Simon
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyguest2 wrote:
Definately a bug this time, well unless I'm just dense.

Just spent some cash for some prestige to upgrade my lodge. Now when I go to the research page the ingredients section is blank. I can see the mixing area at the top and the recipes I know at the bottom but in between is blank. It's not that the ingredients aren't showing up, I don't even see any slots.

Amongst the upgrades I took the Herbarium (save one ingredient from failed research) and the Reliquary (create relics). I'm guessing the Reliquary is the problem.

Is the reliquary implemented yet ? Should having it prevent me doing rippertech research ?

Hi Andy - yes, that should not have been available to you, I thought that was taken care of.

Please send me your character name and I'll get that undone.

Sorry for the problem there.

Simon
andyguest2
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My character is called Lucian Crowe
Savage Simon
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyguest2 wrote:
My character is called Lucian Crowe

I removed the upgrade and refunded the Prestige. Thanks for your patience.

Simon
andyguest2
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Smile
andyguest2
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if any of these count as bugs or not, they are things I've observed over the last couple of days.

I'm at level 36 now and for the last few levels, not sure how many, three certainly, I've only been offered three different adventures orphans/witch, humber family curse and the MP speaks ones. I know adventures are level based so I guess I may be to high for the rest of the old ones and to low for any new ones.

Doing adventures I've noticed a couple of things happening over the last couple of days that I didn't notice before. Sometimes the Intellect or Speed challenge before the fight seems to stick. I click the button, the page loads and nothing has changed, sometimes I have to click the same button three times to make something happen. Its as if the skill check neither succeeded or failed.

Again over the last couple of days, I've also had it happen a few times where I fail a skill test and the adventure abruptly ends and drops me back to the main page without telling me I've failed.

The game has seemed sluggish recently and occasionally blank screens on me forcing a reload, I guess the last two things could be caused by that.

Not game breaking bugs at all, but something I'd report back if I were a tester Smile
andyguest2
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh* Up to 38 and I've got a new adventure "Theft at Debutante Ball", unfortunately I'm now only getting offered that and "Public Lecture By Government Minister".

Is it possible for the game to scale the level of the baddies and challenges and let us keep doing the old adventures. Variety is the spice of life after all Smile
dap6000
Heroic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems like if your inventory is full, you can't buy new stuff even when it should "stack" with something already in your inventory. i just had to sell something to buy more hag's tears, even though i already had hag's tears on my inventory.

it also seems like when selling and buying in a single step, items are added to your inventory before the sold items are removed. this can cause purchases to not go through. there's also no error report in these situations. i just find myself with too much money and not enough of whatever i was trying to buy. selling items in those situations work fine. and with the extra room in my inventory, i can repurchase whatever it was. but that makes it a 2 stage process with momentary confusion between the two when the first step doesn't produce the results i'm after while also failing to provide useful feedback as to the root cause.
TatteredKing
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spent around L800 on rippertech ingredients...20 Witch's Bile, 20 Toughened Tendons, and 3 Diabolic Bones. It took my money but did not give me the items. My rippertech inventory is pretty full so there may not have been any room, but losing L800 kind of hurts. Perhaps there should be a "You don't have any room for this" disclaimer, instead of it just taking your money and stiffing you on ingredients.
Tikanni
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavis wrote:

It has no 'headline' title, and when I click on the 'begin' link it goes straight to the 'end' screen telling me that I gained 0 experience for the adventure.

EDIT

In fact, the only adventures available to me appear to be number 20 "Another Supposed Sect Member Found Dead" and the empty number 1000

I'm getting something similar at levels 40-42, I have a 46 Intellect and the only two missions available to me are "Theft at the Debutante Ball" where the first skill check is Int 60 and tells me I only have a 9% chances of success (was 7 around level 40), and the no 'headline' one. I've had to advance through researching rippertech and getting lucky on my hunting.
Tavis
Heroic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just hit level 67 and now the only adventure available to me is 1000

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or that adventures haven't been implemented at this level yet.

SWD: 50 Fathoms (GM)
RobitusinZ
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, just hit 67 also and got no more adventures.
mrgod2u
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tikanni wrote:
Tavis wrote:

EDIT

I'm getting something similar at levels 40-42, I have a 46 Intellect and the only two missions available to me are "Theft at the Debutante Ball" where the first skill check is Int 60 and tells me I only have a 9% chances of success (was 7 around level 40), and the no 'headline' one. I've had to advance through researching rippertech and getting lucky on my hunting.

Yeah those high intellect adventures are crazy, I had to switch out my allies to get some with the intellect boost (astrological charts and prias papers) but once you make that first check it is a 2 hit easy kill and 160 XP so well worth sacrificing some secondary ally damage to get through. You can almost level twice before you run out of hearts (assuming no critical failures on the intellect roll)
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That weekend, you wait in a state of nervous anticipation. The wait is soon over. From out of nowhere, the sky darkens and shockingly black clouds roll in at an amazing pace. There is a low drone in the air, followed by a sharp crack, and a bright ball of searing hot like streaks from out of rolling clouds, striking a small farm on the outskirts of town. The building is obliterated at once, leaving only a smoking crater several feet deep.

s/b LIGHT
=
RobitusinZ
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearts won't increase naturally beyond 255.

i.e. I have 300 max hearts, when I logged in today, I was at 255/300. The timer keeps ticking, but my hearts don't go higher than 255.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Facebook Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: