Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manifold
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: DAR size Reply with quote

I think this effort would be well-served with a Day After Ragnarok format. DAR is almost like a concentrated setting; there's so much info in that little, thin book! And it's almost all Go; the "fluff" all adds something that could be gamed. There's nothing that is "just information."

That said, DAR and with the Monster Island Serpent Scale could do C&D pretty well.

I'm not making my point very well. A good C&D doesn't have to be super-detailed or super long; it has to be super gamable. That, in my opinion, is what makes DAR such a great, compelling product and setting. It's not the word count; it's that every word counts.

http://manifold2.deviantart.com/
Jeffrywith1e
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigJackBrass wrote:
Count Zero wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can do C&D already, without any extra rules. Wink

There's even a rather spiffy Savage Worlds character sheet for it, done by Charlie Bananas I think: the site is down, unfortunately, so this is rather a tease for those who don't already have a copy Embarassed

Found that character sheet, btw...

http://users.telenet.be/zybermax/nbh/ss_c&d_cs.pdf

d= r x t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Hey Pinnacle! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: