Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anouk/Guardian questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edivdrone
Seasoned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Anouk/Guardian questions. Reply with quote

Alright, while I have a few ideas, I was hoping to see if there was an official ruling on some questions I had.

1) What happens to Anouks and Guardians that leave Banshee? (Without the presence of Banshee, obviously favors/powers that depend on 'her' don't work. Guardians would just be people, but there are a number of examples in HoE of how life from Banshee tends to get warped when out of 'her' loving presence. So how does this change Anouks? Does it? I was thinking that a ritual could be performed on some tanis to give it a closer connection to Banshee than would normally be the case for a single piece of the stone, allowing the holder/wearer to function as if on Banshee.)

2) What is the Anouk name for Banshee? It is never even alluded to in any of the books.
Edivdrone
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sort of related question; it is certainly improbable, but is it possible for an Anouk to develop an AB besides shaman(B)?
ScooterinAB
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An anouk or Guardian would lose their powers. No Banshee, no magic.

On the note of learning other AB's, why not. Obviously, the anouk would have to be one of the civilized ones. Probably wouldn't be trated very well by other anouks though.... Very curious notion though.
Edivdrone
Seasoned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Anouk/Guardian questions. Reply with quote

Edivdrone wrote:
1) What happens to Anouks and Guardians that leave Banshee? (Without the presence of Banshee, obviously favors/powers that depend on 'her' don't work.)

I know that they can't use powers dependent on her, but what happens to the Anouks themselves? Do they go crazy with out the stabilizing influence of Banshee? Do they get warped physically like a number of the Species of Banshee they were brought to Earth?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: