Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[HOE] The Agency Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edivdrone
Seasoned

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The One wrote:
What I did in my game was let someone be a former Agent who got recruited into Project Damocles as a Infiltrator Žborg. Imagine his surprise though waking up not to a bunker chock full of grunts and ammo, but instead finding heavily armed WalkinŽDead patrolling the corridors! (ran him through a mini adventure pre-game)

Only problem with this is that the profile states that SEALS were the only ones used for this, and that cyborgs, people with AB's, etc were either not trusted or needed on the front RIGHT NOW. Thus, an Agency operative of any stripe would not be found in the program, nor would any soldier of another background. There used to be a very long drawn out thread on this very topic.
The One
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edivdrone wrote:

Only problem with this is that the profile states that SEALS were the only ones used for this, and that cyborgs, people with AB's, etc were either not trusted or needed on the front RIGHT NOW. Thus, an Agency operative of any stripe would not be found in the program, nor would any soldier of another background. There used to be a very long drawn out thread on this very topic.

No one said the Army knew anything about the Agency operative now did they? Smile Simply put, the Agency's duristriction is the "unknown or unexplained", and a super secret Army project certainly needs some special oversight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> Deadlands: Hell on Earth & Lost Colony All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: