Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slipstream preview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsroroc
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Slipstream preview Reply with quote

Is there really no preview anywhere of Slipstream? This campaign sounds great, but before dropping $35 on it, it would be nice to catch the look and feel, as many SW products give us. A couple pages of the intro chapter posted in pdf? Anything? I want to see what the artwork and layout is going to be, because that goes a huge way to make or break a campaign book, and it sounds like Slipstream delivers. But all I can find right now are the small thumbnails of the cover.
zod
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I already bought the PDF a couple of months ago, I will second this request as I think it could only help PEG. I was pulling my hair out trying to find any info on the setting beyond "it is space pulp" and has rocketships!

With that said tsroroc, if you like space pulp and rocketships, I think you'll enjoy the book Very Happy
chugosh
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too had a hard time deciding to get Slipstream. There weren't even any reviews of the setting on any of the related websites or sites for games in general. My mother gave me the game for Christmas, and it is just awesome!
Cutter XXIII
Legendary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean like the full-size 5-page PDF preview on this page?

Enjoy! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: