Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[NE] Help with NPCs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaRealJudas
Seasoned

Location: Officially Bremen, Germany but mostly my own little world inside my head (soo peaceful & pretty)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: [NE] Help with NPCs Reply with quote

Okay, thereís another question for all of you. I need two NPCs for my super-powered campaign. Their powers are based (rip-offs What?) on Magneto and Graviton from Marvel.

So I need a set of powers and their modifiers that fit a true Master of Magnetism and a Master of Gravitation. Which powers would you use? Energy or Force Control?
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd probably use multiple powers to reflect the multiple effects, but to start out, I'd go with Matter Control (metal) and Telekinesis.

www.peginc.com
DaRealJudas
Seasoned

Location: Officially Bremen, Germany but mostly my own little world inside my head (soo peaceful & pretty)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matter Control (Metal)! Of course. I havenít thought about that. Embarassed But Iím interested in more than the start. Wink
I was hoping for complete power packages with modifiers and everything. Mr. Green
Clint
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealJudas wrote:
I was hoping for complete power packages with modifiers and everything. Mr. Green

A bit too close to providing a "conversion" for me to get too directly involved, but I can point here for a version of one...

http://savageworlds.blogspot.com/2004/11/magneto-for-multiple-threat-ratings.html

www.peginc.com
DaRealJudas
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clint wrote:
A bit too close to providing a "conversion" for me to get too directly involved...

Hmm, I see your point. What if we not only mention Magneto but Polaris (Marvel), Cosmic Boy (DC), Dr. Polaris (also DC) and The German (Heroes Season 3). And there are other examples from Superhero RPG like Champions.
I mean the concept may started with Magneto but in his early years even Iron Man used magnetic powers (he used an actual electromagnet Wink ). So Magnetoís like the Posterboy of Magnetism (actually the reason I named him in the first place) but heís not the only one with this set of powers. That would be like not discussing the Flight power because of Superman... okay, maybe not that strong.
But I think you understand my meaning. Hope I'm not out of line here...

And thanks for the link. I read this one before but almost forgot about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Official Settings & Companions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: