Username:    Password:      Remember me       
Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group
Discussion Forum for PEG/GWG

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[TAG] End of Year message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiggy
Legendary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: [TAG] End of Year message Reply with quote

TAG Holiday Message

Well folks, another year is coming to an end, and what a year it’s been!

Triple Ace Games has had a very hectic six months! We set ourselves high standards and formulated a packed release schedule and we have successfully delivered that schedule.

So it’s with much pride we can say that having started with virtually nothing we’ve managed to release 31 high-quality products in a timely fashion. As well as supporting two Savage Worlds’ settings (Necropolis 2350 and Sundered Skies), we’ve also produced the two-fisted Daring Tales of Adventure (DTA) and pseudo-medieval Daring Tales of Chivalry (DTC) lines, not to mention Kevin’s excellent Wonderland No More. And we even managed to squeeze in a handbook of new rules options, some free bonus material, and even a bit of fiction for good measure.

Although TAG has focused on Savage Worlds products, the success of the Daring Tales of Adventure line allowed us to secure a license to convert the adventures to the popular Ubiquity system published by Exile Games. These compendiums will be out next year.

So what will 2009 bring? We’ll be continuing to support our existing settings and adventure lines. Our two existing settings will each get a companion volume and adventures, DTA volume one will conclude on Issue #16 (so eight more issues to come), and DTC is getting extra adventures to meet demand from the fans.

We’ll also be introducing you to our new ice-age fantasy setting, Hellfrost, through books (Players’ Guide, Bestiary, and Gazetteer) and ebook adventures. Expect to see a lot more on this setting around mid January as we begin to release more details in preparation for the launch.

There’s also a brand new Daring Tales of… series scheduled (that’s right, a completely new adventure line that’s literally going to be out of this world) and two Savage Showdown™ projects already written. Added to this list is a super-secret project we’re going to be discussing in the spring.

While the triple aces are Wiggy, Rob, and Dave, TAG couldn’t have produced everything its extensive product selection without our volunteers, assistants, and backroom team. So TAG would like to offer its sincerest thanks to Kevin Anderson for designing and maintaining the website, and writing adventures, Ron Blessing for his sterling editing, all our artists including Chris Kuhlmann, Johnny Gray, Justin Russell and Jordan Peacock for his fantastic work on the various Figure Flats and speedy artwork, Steve Renwick for creating the modeling guides, Markus Finster for moderating the forums, and, of course, all the fans who have supported us so far on this epic journey.

We’d also like to offer special thanks to Shane Hensley for granting us our licenses, supporting our leap into the unknown, and being an all-round star, and the crew at The Game’s the Thing for letting us have some air time to hawk our wares.

Well, that about wraps up our end of year summary. Whatever your religious or spiritual beliefs, have a happy and peaceful holiday season!

The journey continues in 2009!

Wiggy, Rob, & Dave
jscifert
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only words that can describe are: YOU GUYS ROCK!
GreenTongue
Heroic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing You All The Best
(and Consistant Sales).
=
mac40k
Seasoned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAG has certainly been quite prolific in the short time you've been around and it looks like you intend to keep up (or even ramp up) that pace in 2009. This is great for the SW fans who are getting tons of high quality product and I just hope you guys don't suffer from burn out too quickly. In other words, thanks and keep up the great work!
luisto
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: [TAG] End of Year message Reply with quote

Wiggy wrote:
There’s also a brand new Daring Tales of… series scheduled...

How about "Daring Tales of Piracy and Buccaneering"?? How about making it compatible with PotSM but also stand-alone?? Razz

Sorry, couldn't resist wishing upon a star... Very Happy

Luis
jeff
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about "Daring Tales of the Old West" for non DL frontier fun? Somebody besides myself would be interested, I'm sure.
Y'all Of Cthulhu
Seasoned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff wrote:
What about "Daring Tales of the Old West" for non DL frontier fun? Somebody besides myself would be interested, I'm sure.

I'm diggin' Deadlands to the utmost, but I wouldn't mind seeing a straight-up western adventure series as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great White Games/Pinnacle Entertainment Group Forum Index -> SW Licensees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: